21 Day Fix (Without the "Fix diet")

Options
I'm not new to MFP but it's been a few years and I'm back! Looking for anyone that is doing the 21 Day Fix or any of the BOD workouts. Loving the 21 Day Fix workouts! I've lost 5 inches in 2 rounds of the workout. Getting ready to start round 3. I don't follow the eating plan as I find it too restrictive for my dietary needs. I've lost 25lbs on Weight Watchers and got bored with counting points. While it's a great program and worked for me, I've stalled because I'm tired of choosing my foods by points. It stops me from picking some of my favorite foods even though they are healthy. So now, I'm tracking calories, fat, fiber, sugar, and salt and we'll see how it goes!

Replies

• hannah902
    hannah902 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same thing. On day 2 of my 2nd round of the fix workouts. Not following diet, but tracking calories and hoping I avoid my typical “holiday weight gain” while still enjoying the season....
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I’m on day 4 of 21 Day fix. Not following the eating plan either
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    tadoore wrote: »
    I'm not new to MFP but it's been a few years and I'm back! Looking for anyone that is doing the 21 Day Fix or any of the BOD workouts. Loving the 21 Day Fix workouts! I've lost 5 inches in 2 rounds of the workout. Getting ready to start round 3. I don't follow the eating plan as I find it too restrictive for my dietary needs. I've lost 25lbs on Weight Watchers and got bored with counting points. While it's a great program and worked for me, I've stalled because I'm tired of choosing my foods by points. It stops me from picking some of my favorite foods even though they are healthy. So now, I'm tracking calories, fat, fiber, sugar, and salt and we'll see how it goes!

I've done the program a few times as intended (but also without the diet) but always added a rest day. I'm in no rush, and you're gonna have to do it for more than 21 days anyway, so I spread it out a little more. I ended up not loving the more cardio focused ones over the long haul. I sometimes do a mash up of Upper, Lower, and Pilates with other full body circuit training workouts I have.

The containers are kind of dumb, but they're cute so I use them for food storage :)