Hi. Im ZeenaRa

Options
Im getting back in the habit to track my food and i heard about this App...not sure how u find friends but i just answered my own question...just looking for a fitness family because i dont have much heatlhy family...i got awhile from that young i try to help them..but its a losing battle they are starting to make changes thou with the success i had turned them into a believer over the years...i had surgery and have bed written...my doctor finally gave me the ok to start working out again and return to workk..so u know what that mean....hello summer and health

Replies

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Im getting back in the habit to track my food and i heard about this App...not sure how u find friends but i just answered my own question...just looking for a fitness family because i dont have much heatlhy family...i got awhile from that young i try to help them..but its a losing battle they are starting to make changes thou with the success i had turned them into a believer over the years...i had surgery and have bed written...my doctor finally gave me the ok to start working out again and return to workk..so u know what that mean....hello summer and health

@Cherrylove22, welcome to mfp. My family isn't very supportive either and think I am crazy for the effort I put in to my health. I will send you a friend request to offer support
  • ericcastillo09
    ericcastillo09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this app and keeping track of my diet.
    Im down help support I ima need it.
  • ActiveAndHealthy18
    Options
    Hey girly I’m new to adding people also but I thought I’d give it a try. I’ll send you a friend request too. (:
  • Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Well you definitely have made a believer out of me. Wow! You look amazing!