Weight lose screw ups..

Options
Lol so buying food i enjoy grocery shopping when im eatting heathly and doing the right thing then there is these little monster bothering me at checkout...get away from me u demon twix bar...i love twix but im breaking up with you hunny haha..add me for fun and moto guys...im Ra

Replies

• Cherrylove22
    Cherrylove22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    "Demon Twix bar"! Funny. There's no one-size-fits all when it comes to eating habits, so there's nothing wrong with eliminating a certain food that triggers binges. Some people can learn over time to eat just one candy bar and others have to stay away from them. You do what works for you.

Exactly im doing what works for me i did a 180 and am finding healthier Alternatives if I choose to snack on something but for the most part it depends on your willpower
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Just my two cents but... following a restrictive diet where you can't occasionally enjoy a treat is a recipe for failure. I've been successfully losing weight while enjoying cookies and icecream almost every single day. I just fit them into my calorie goal for the day. :) I love Twix too!

Very true i indulge in some sweet here and there as long as its gluten free i make most of my snacks that give me closure to keep treading along my journey when i have sweet tooth

Twix have gluten -- there is a big cookie made with wheat flour right in the middle . . .
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    I wouldn't have lost any weight at all if I tried to cut out my daily chocolate fix. If that makes me a screw up, I will take it :lol:

If u had success then absolutely not but for me twix always triggered my screws and i go junk foods binges for weeks literallly 30$ a day of snacks gaining weight even after doing well..its a process and im doing what works for me and my health on my journey For RA
  • Cherrylove22
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just my two cents but... following a restrictive diet where you can't occasionally enjoy a treat is a recipe for failure. I've been successfully losing weight while enjoying cookies and icecream almost every single day. I just fit them into my calorie goal for the day. :) I love Twix too!

Very true i indulge in some sweet here and there as long as its gluten free i make most of my snacks that give me closure to keep treading along my journey when i have sweet tooth

Twix have gluten -- there is a big cookie made with wheat flour right in the middle . . .

Im gluten free now i dont think u catch what i mean. Of course it does meaning...DEMON twix bar.. At checkout something i cant eat
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Im gluten free now i dont think u catch what i mean

You're right, I am not understanding what you mean. I assumed the Twix tempted you recently, but apparently this took place before you were diagnosed with the condition that required you to eliminate gluten from your diet.
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    This twix thing was a joke for myself i no longer eat twix period...i changed mylifestyle 100% and have alternates..the old me would have ate that twix lol
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    If you can’t eat one without binging, then by all means stay away from them. I’ve learned that when I, personally, crave something, I can have it, but sometimes it’s the next day. I tend to pre-plan my days. So if I suddenly want an apple fritter or some other doughnut (I love baked goods!), I tell myself I can have it tomorrow. Then I can add it to my diary in advance and make sure it fits into my calories. So I can always have it, just maybe not right then. It keeps things under control while keeping me from feeling deprived.

I have alternates then proceeded food...i bake my treats all natural and homemade
  • Cherrylove22
    Options

Im gluten free now i dont think u catch what i mean. Of course it does meaning...DEMON twix bar.. At checkout something i cant eat

Reeses are gluten free...

You're welcome :laugh:

I dont like reeses