Weight lose screw ups..

Options
2»

Replies

• Cherrylove22
    Cherrylove22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sure there is alot of gluten free candy and snacks im making everything nothing proceed and packaged.....
  • Cherrylove22
    Cherrylove22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    Just my two cents but... following a restrictive diet where you can't occasionally enjoy a treat is a recipe for failure. I've been successfully losing weight while enjoying cookies and icecream almost every single day. I just fit them into my calorie goal for the day. :) I love Twix too!

Very true i indulge in some sweet here and there as long as its gluten free i make most of my snacks that give me closure to keep treading along my journey when i have sweet tooth

Twix have gluten -- there is a big cookie made with wheat flour right in the middle . . .

Im gluten free now i dont think u catch what i mean. Of course it does meaning...DEMON twix bar.. At checkout something i cant eat

Reeses are gluten free...

You're welcome :laugh:

I dont like reeses

More for the rest of us!!!! :drinker:

Lol my favorite use to be kit kat twix and cookies n cream hersey... Oh my sweet lanta
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I hear you - for me it used to be Coca Cola - even the sight of the bottle still triggers me, and the sound it makes when you pour it! We've all got our demons!

Is your profile photo you? I wish I had a hip/waist ratio like that!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Twix are my Demon snack too haha! They're my favorite!! I think I have had at least one snack size Twix every day for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to take a break when this bag is gone and stop buying them for a while haha
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Twix are my Demon snack too haha! They're my favorite!! I think I have had at least one snack size Twix every day for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to take a break when this bag is gone and stop buying them for a while haha

Wait.

You made a bag of Twix last TWO weeks? How...I can't even
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Wait.

Agreed. So so sooooooooo agreed.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    OP.. yup those little twix bites... the absolute devil... there was a stretch of time I couldn't help but buy a pack and eat them. they are addictive.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I polished off a bag of chocolate peanut clusters tonight. It had been hidden in my bedroom for 2 months.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Wait.

Haha no, it was 2 bags....Im having some withdrawls right now!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I polished off a bag of chocolate peanut clusters tonight. It had been hidden in my bedroom for 2 months.

@JeromeBarry1 personally, I’m relieved to have the peanut clusters out of the bedroom!
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love Twix!! I eat it in moderation don't want to give it up.
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    "Demon Twix bar"! Funny. There's no one-size-fits all when it comes to eating habits, so there's nothing wrong with eliminating a certain food that triggers binges. Some people can learn over time to eat just one candy bar and others have to stay away from them. You do what works for you.

Exactly im doing what works for me i did a 180 and am finding healthier Alternatives if I choose to snack on something but for the most part it depends on your willpower

Totally agree. I had to eliminate soda when i first started changing my eating habits because of how much of an influence it had on me. Only when i could control my eating and drinking habits did i let myself indulge a soda here and there. All other junk food didn't influence me as much as soda did so i didn't restrict myself on those at all. Now i can eat what ever i want as long as it fits in my daily calories and still be in control.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    In for the twix!

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    OP.. yup those little twix bites... the absolute devil... there was a stretch of time I couldn't help but buy a pack and eat them. they are addictive.

I can deal with individually wrapped but when the coworker bought too much stocking stuffer candy and opened up the bag of unwrapped bites...well I'm surprised the 5 I ate straight off weren't in my mouth at one time.