ladies and leggings question...

Options
Might be too much of a TMI question....BUT I'm just curious, do you wear underwear with your leggings?! I don't wear leggings when I workout, I've always just worn loose sweats or baggy pants. I like the way leggings look but I'm too paranoid about them being see through while doing squats or underwear lines.

Replies

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I do wear underwear under mine. I'm a huge fan of the Fabletics line - they are nice and thick and hold up really well. I've got a couple pair I've had for about 2 years now and I wear them not only working out but under my race leathers, too! Only time they gotten holes was 1) when they cut them off my broken leg and 2) when I crashed my scooter in the pits with just my leggings and Under Armour shirt on LOL
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    People wear leggings without underwear?!? :-O

I swear some girls just don't have ANY lines showing what so ever! It makes me assume that it's normal not to lol
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Once I worked out in a thong - forgot my regular underwear and that was what I had worn to work. Never again!!

I got a pair of the Fabletics underwear - they were pretty nice for working out, I am likely to pick up a few more in the future.
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thongs lol

Yep
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It depends on the leggings, some have a built in crotch liner and some dont and seams can be in the wrong place IYKWIM. I test them out in front of a mirror at home and also I tend to size up when it comes to leggings. I have heaps of different ones, some of them I dont have to wear underwear but I mostly do anyway. I personally dont care about underwear lines and I struggle to find a comfortable thong for day to day wearing let alone working out.

I also colour match my underwear esp when it comes to leggings, nothing worse than that person whose leggings are see through and you can easily see the striped pattern of their undies (and worse still when the size of undies is too small as well and you can see their butt crack too).
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Yup, some leggings have a seam in exactly the wrong place. You will really not have a good day if you don't wear undies with those. I run and I always wear underwear with my tights for that exact reason.
  • laceyn18
    laceyn18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nope! Not for me. I wear Lucy leggings and no underwear. Seems to me like wearing anything under your leggings would be really uncomfortable...
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    If I didn't wear underwear, I feel like the outline in the crotch area would look really odd. I don't wear thongs. I wear seamless underwear. You don't see the lines through the leggings and they're so comfy.

I loooooooove Fabletics leggings. New customers will usually get an offer of 2 pairs for $24.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    CJ_Holmes wrote: »
    Thongs for sure. I like to have more than one layer of fabric over my hoo hoo, but don't like butt lines! You have to get soft, cotton, athletic thongs, though, that stay put.

Thongs don't give your hoo-hoo much layer or protection :D panties all the way.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Yes. I can't imagine not.