MY 30DS RESULTS

Options
THIS IS MY FIRST MONTH ON MFP AND DOING 30 DAY SHRED! I'M LOVING IT! I HAVE LOST 11 POUNDS AND 12.75 INCHES!

Day 1 (6/29) side view –
anna1.jpg

Day 30 (8/4) side view –
today004edit.jpg

Day 1 (6/29) front view –
anna5.jpg

and/or fuzzy one of Day 1
anna3.jpg

Day 30 (8/4) front view –
today002edit.jpg

Replies

• amykwilliams26
    amykwilliams26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME JOB ANNA!!!! KEEP GOING!!!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results. You're doing great. :)
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is fantastic!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Let me point out the obvious, more defined curves and firmer! Good for you, I am glad I am keeping on it. Things like this inspire me.
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • FitFabChic
    Options
    Waaaay to go! I know you must be feeling and looking GREAT, right now....CONGRATS!! :flowerforyou:
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    It definitely shows. Congrats!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!!!!! how did u do it? i mean how long were you one each level, and what weights?
  • annacook0822
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL GREAT RIGHT NOW...... AND THAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING! I WAS NERVOUS TO POST THESE PICS, I KNOW I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO! BUT I WILL GET THERE.....
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ummm yea I need to dust off my DVD and get busy, cause you look amazing!!!!!
  • tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is so great. Congratulations on your success. You have convinced me to do it. I bought the dvd a year ago and started it but on the third day I couldn't even move so I gave up on it. Time to give it another try.
  • annacook0822
    Options
    that's awesome!!!!!!! how did u do it? i mean how long were you one each level, and what weights?

I HAVE JUST BEEN WATCHING WHAT I'M EATING...... BUT I'M NOT ON A DIET! LOL I WAS ON EACH LEVEL FOR 10 DAYS ALTHOUGH I MISSED A FEW DAYS!!!!! BUT I JUST PICKED RIGHT BACK UP AND KEPT GOING! MY STARTING WEIGHT WAS 229.5(JUNE 28TH 1ST DAY OF LEVEL 1) 223 (JULY 9TH 1ST DAY OF LEVEL 2) 220.5 (JULY 2OTH 1ST DAY OF LEVEL 3).... AND TODAY'S WEIGHT IS 217!!!!
  • babydbones
    Options
    that's great!! i didn't think about doing each level for 10 days...hmmmm....
  • annacook0822
    Options
    THIS IS AN "NSV" IN ITS SELF!!!!!!!
  • babydbones
    Options
    still learning the 'ling' what is NSV stand for?
  • annacook0822
    Options
    still learning the 'ling' what is NSV stand for?

me too! It stands for non scale victory!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Awesome results
  • annacook0822
    Options
    just want to say.... this is a great feeling! if you haven't gotten to experience it yet you will soon enough! this has really helped me see how far i have come in just a month! it is funny when you're seeing yourself everyday you really don't realize the difference in yourself until you see before and after pics....amazing! to all reading this i really hope this inspires you, it has me to keep going! thanks for all the support!
  • amykwilliams26
    amykwilliams26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lookie Lookie, someone hit 13 lbs lost now...you are doing great Anna!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can see a big difference, especially on the side angle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!