Hi I'm Craig

Options
I was just introduced to your site this afternoon. I've just completed my 28th week with the Methodist Hospital. I'm down from 379 to 264. Still have 14 lbs to reach my doctors goal weight for me. I believe your site will be a great tool for maintaining what I've already lost and reaching my goal weight. I look forward t chatting with you guys and gals.

Replies

• TexasLaneys
    Options
    I was just introduced to your site this afternoon. I've just completed my 28th week with the Methodist Hospital. I'm down from 379 to 264. Still have 14 lbs to reach my doctors goal weight for me. I believe your site will be a great tool for maintaining what I've already lost and reaching my goal weight. I look forward t chatting with you guys and gals.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for coming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya around.

GO GREEN!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    hiya:flowerforyou:
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job thus far!!! I hope you like the site:happy:
  • aasta
    aasta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Keep up the great work!
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I'm Texas proud as well. Welcome and keep working to maintain your loss. It has to be a lifestyle change not a diet.

:smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    CONGRATS, keep up the terrific work. You will love the people on this site. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. if you don't already, It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.