Fitness fam motivation.

Options
Lets bring in the newyears right and get that body right ladys i know u want a snatch waist line add me for support and fellas too.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    All that's going through my brain is what snatch is in uk slang......

+1 and the username also makes me think along those lines too....
  • Cherrylove22
    Cherrylove22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    All that's going through my brain is what snatch is in uk slang......

+1 and the username also makes me think along those lines too....

Well this was a email from when i younger i loved cherrys and this app had a username set while creating that i didn't bother changing
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    What's a snatch waistline? You have a beautiful, strong body.
  • megs_1985
    megs_1985 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Snatch has a very different meaning in the US. ;)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Yes snatch is not a word you use in polite society in US terms but UK who knows?
    Actually the last time I heard that word was in a back of a limo with 8 drunk females coming from a bachelorette party.....many years ago B)
  • DmaMfz
    DmaMfz Posts: 125 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Guys, a snatched waistline means a tight small waist. The term is being used a LOT in the US these days not just the UK. It’s simply not widespread and common yet because it’s mostly being used in the fitness community. She’s not talking about the “naughty” version of the word.

It became popular with corsets training, they call it waist snatching. It’s also a popular form of surgery to create the “perfect” waist to hip ratio. All of which are pop culture influenced and absurd. However, it’s seems she was using it as slang and not in it’s true context.
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    Im unaware of anything outside of fitness with that word...so scroll along and dont judge me. Thanks
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    DmaMfz wrote: »
    Guys, a snatched waistline means a tight small waist. The term is being used a LOT in the US these days not just the UK. It’s simply not widespread and common yet because it’s mostly being used in the fitness community. She’s not talking about the “naughty” version of the word.

It became popular with corsets training, they call it waist snatching. It’s also a popular form of surgery to create the “perfect” waist to hip ratio. All of which are pop culture influenced and absurd. However, it’s seems she was using it as slang and not in it’s true context.

It's. Like 2018 who still thinking that way when everything is diverse
  • Cherrylove22
    Options
    DmaMfz wrote: »

Point of the matter u can use the word for anything sooooo...this is crazy im getting backlash
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options

^^ This. Also I just heard someone use "wasp" waistline the other day... . never heard that one before but it's a little more instantly obvious than snatch waistline.
  • Cherrylove22
    edited December 2017
    Options

^^ This. Also I just heard someone use "wasp" waistline the other day... . never heard that one before but it's a little more instantly obvious than snatch waistline.

Never heard it but let these. Start talking and tell it and they got something else to say haha