ladies and leggings question...

Options

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    People wear leggings without underwear?!? :-O

What! This is a ‘thing’??? :s Wow. I wear them. 100% Cotton or when I run or do HIIT I wear these Reebok drifit ones that are absolutely amazing. The lines don’t show in whatever I wear.
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I wear lady boxershorts under my leggings. I have yet to find a legging that isn't see through while doing squats and feel a lot better showing lines from underwear than my butt :|
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    My leggings aren't see through either and never have been...this happens? They are thick and utilitarian - they fit tight to my body and off I go without having to think about them. They last forever, too, through workouts, frequent washings, everything.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple pair that are thinner that I do make sure to wear underwear with, but the rest are lined pretty well so I skip it.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    i don't! i usually wear a longer tank top with it - i wear thicker leggings as well, haven't had any problems with see through/camel toe. there is a 0% chance i would ever deadlift in a thong.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I don't wear underwear at all... (I wear boy shorts in the summer under skirts etc.) with leggings just make sure that you get a good quality brand and you wont have to worry about it being see through. I don't wear the cheaper ones to the gym, those are only used when I am wearing a longer shirt that covers the important areas :p
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    CJ_Holmes wrote: »
    Thongs for sure. I like to have more than one layer of fabric over my hoo hoo, but don't like butt lines! You have to get soft, cotton, athletic thongs, though, that stay put.

+1 but I live in thongs so YMMV
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Im old as dirt and still wear leggings, but the kind with the built in cotton crotch. The one with just seams, how can they even manufactor those things
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I missed my change to edit my comment.... "surprised by people who don't realize people don't wear underwear"

Like- I've never worn real underwear under my leggings- never. TOO MUCH FABRIC! LOL
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I missed my change to edit my comment.... "surprised by people who don't realize people don't wear underwear"

Like- I've never worn real underwear under my leggings- never. TOO MUCH FABRIC! LOL

Isnt it annoying to have to wash it after every use though?! I wear my pants like 3 or 4 times before I wash them lol.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    jeans? pants- for work- absolutely- but leggings? for working out- hell no. Doesn't matter if I'm wearing depends on them- I wash them.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    My go to for all wear lately is maidenform cotton boyshorts with the lace waist. I buy decent workout leggings (I don't mean $$ I just mean keep an eye on what you buy, I'm a TJ Maxx shopper myself) and have never had a problem with them being see through.