hi i'm mindy

Options
my friend rhonda referred me to this site. it looks great. i do my calories a little different though. i'm on a low carb diet per my doc. i'm a new mom my son is 9 weeks old and i am married to a great guy. i am hoping to train my body to become a fitness trainer/instructor.

Replies

• mink13
    mink13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my friend rhonda referred me to this site. it looks great. i do my calories a little different though. i'm on a low carb diet per my doc. i'm a new mom my son is 9 weeks old and i am married to a great guy. i am hoping to train my body to become a fitness trainer/instructor.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hiya! ..:flowerforyou:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's the best job in the world! Welcome!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've just been here a little while, myself. I'm working on low carb too.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Congrats on your new son. I have 4 of my own. I love having little boys-they are great. I have 2 granddaughters and they are so different. I love them too, but have realized that God definitely knew what he was doing giving me boys to raise and girls I could send home!
    :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. if you don't already, It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.