added new photos

Options
renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
I have added a couple of photos I have taken over this past summer and one from tonight, the moon. Just thought someone might be interested in looking at them. Photography is my passion and I would love to make it more than that. Thanks ahead of time for checking them out!!

Replies

• renae77
    Options
    I have added a couple of photos I have taken over this past summer and one from tonight, the moon. Just thought someone might be interested in looking at them. Photography is my passion and I would love to make it more than that. Thanks ahead of time for checking them out!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    They are beautiful photos! I especially like the sunset. The colors are vivid.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I like the lightning one best.:drinker: I love photography too :laugh:
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow - I hate spiders....but I love the pictures you took of them. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Tks for sharing you new photos with us. I like the sunset/clouds the one the best. Good luck with your photography aspirations!! :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great pics! :smile:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics! I took one of one of those spiders too! He or she lived in my tomatoe plants one summer. Then one day I never saw it again. A few weeks later after I pulled everything out and DH went to dump it all, he saw the spider crawling around! Kind of creeped me out. But they still are an interesting one.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    great pictures! :smile:
    i like the vivid orange flower/handsome spider one best!:heart:
    fun to see different pics that each of us perfer.

:heart:
  • mom2one
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love photography, I prefer to look, I am not very good at taking the pictures!!! My favorite photograhy is black and white photos, especially of babies and children (like Anne Geddes)!
  • renae77
    Options
    Thanks a bunch to all of you that checked out my photos. I will post more when I get to take some. I am still working on doing better photos and I get more during the summer anyway, of course. I will keep you all posted when I do add more!!