Looks like I am the tall lanky one here at 5'4"

We're both tall and lanky at 5' 4" here
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    kjdrp9q5udcg.jpeg

Front loading washer solved this problem for me.

Also, somebody needs to take one of those Lysol wipes and wipe down the top of that dryer.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I love short girls !! The shorter they are the bigger they think I am B)

And it's not that way for me. Maybe you're tall.

I don't connect with short girls for some reason. I think short girls are more high maintenance. With medium height girls around 5 ft 6, it's sort of a wild card.

And again if you are on this forum reading this, I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU and would not say this to your face in real life so do not be offended. You shouldn't be offended because I'm telling you not to be. I'm not talking about you. Maybe you don't fit the rule.

*giggle* yous a funny one.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    kjdrp9q5udcg.jpeg

Front loading washer solved this problem for me.

Also, somebody needs to take one of those Lysol wipes and wipe down the top of that dryer.

I thought that was a sink. Lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Just want to put that out there. We don’t have to talk about it.

pin5g4cd2ktd.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have always heard the best things comes in small packages. Not that I would know or anything in my shortish stature.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Mslmesq wrote: »
    5’3” is not vertically challenged. For crying out loud, 5’4” is the average female height.

I’m 5’2”. Married. And in my 40’s. But when I was young men paid ALOT of attention to me. And height was never a factor.

Only 5'2 but you're too tall to fit in your profile pic? We're onto your lies!

Just think of how tall @TeacupsAndToning really is then!

Oh I am super gigantic.

How tall are you in timbits?

According to this very scientific chart I am 42 timbits tall

u1hnigotvdrf.jpeg

So.. I'm 44.5 Timbits tall?? Gimme some extra ones to eat as I calculate my height, otherwise this very precise measurement will be off. :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I love short girls !! The shorter they are the bigger they think I am B)

And it's not that way for me. Maybe you're tall.

I don't connect with short girls for some reason. I think short girls are more high maintenance. With medium height girls around 5 ft 6, it's sort of a wild card.

And again if you are on this forum reading this, I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU and would not say this to your face in real life so do not be offended. You shouldn't be offended because I'm telling you not to be. I'm not talking about you. Maybe you don't fit the rule.

But.. you literally just blurted this out in a thread dedicated to the short women you feel are high maintenance, lol.

What does that even mean, anyway? What is "high maintenance"?

P.S. I'll call you out because I'm 5'7" and not one of the "short people" you keep trying to make out to be some weird pseudo second-class citizens based on height standards alone.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I feel validated.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". Not short enough to be "short" but "average" doesn't mean the world is designed for my height. I use a step ladder daily in my home and my pants are usually too long if I don't buy petite sized. Most people I know are taller than me.
    Occasionally I meet people shorter than me. That is kind of an odd, nice feeling.
    I married a guy just a bit taller than me. I think guys who are shorter are pretty alright.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Even in flip flops.

Crocs even

Any height is good....but God please no crocs!.....or birkenstocks!

No one believes Birkis aren't your favorite shoe!