Prove them wrong

Options
I just got really into fitness lately I was 190lbs and I’m 5’4 but with an Asian genetic I didn’t look really big but overall out of shape. I’m now at 178lbs after 2 months. I go to the gym 6 days a week for an hour or an hour and a half per workout. I always track my macros and eat clean low carbs with high protein. I do cheat sometimes but I don’t beat myself up. It is really hard honestly I nearly gave up but I think about all the reasons that made me start this journey. Mostly I think about myself because I want to do it for myself and prove those people that always doubt me. So please don’t ever give up, small progress is still progress, start slow and make it a habit/ lifestyle. My current achievement is not anything yet but I’m working hard on it and won’t stop until I reach my goal.

Replies

• EWallss
    EWallss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and I hope I can get to where you are, this time I'm doing it for me!! Not thinking of giving up and i'm gonna work hard to get to where I want to be! You're an inspiration! Keep up the good work!!