introduce myself

Options
i have used the app on my phone a few times but thought itmightbe time to try and keep it up for more thn a week.. i am a stay at homemomand i also watch 4 other children.. so i am home alday with 5 kids and its hard to find the time to excersize and to eat right with all these kids always eatin junk... so if any one can give me some good timake itps on how to stay on trck while still feeding the kids things they like that would be greatand any who wants to just talk on a daily or weekly bases to help keep each other on track is good withme as well.. Well hope to make some friends here and make it to my goal weight...

Replies

• mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! Feel free to add me for support if you like :)
  • Melanie0413
    Melanie0413 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! I would love some new friends... feel free to add me, we can help each other. I am also a stay at home mom :)
  • nanny2mommie
    Options
    thanks girls i soo need some outside motovation...
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and I have a feeling that this is going to be the support I need to get me thru my weight loss journey. If you need support to feel free to add me as a friend and we could help each other have the confidence to succeed. Cheers

Christy