Looking for work friends

Options
Hi! My name is Amy, and I’m a 12hr rotating shift work nurse... “normal” friends and spouses just don’t get our woes! Come join me to help each other stay on track, give advise, and sometimes just plain whine and complain! ❤️

Replies

• amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I meant to call this post “Looking for SHIFTWORK friends”... not “work” friends, but I can’t fogure out how to change it!
  • deimosphoebos
    deimosphoebos Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yup, I feel you shiftwork does not make life easy.
  • ejikslonik
    ejikslonik Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do you friend request here?
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request.. I'm also a shift worker almost 20 years now... It's difficult sometimes...
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’m a nurse. Worked all shifts! I understand that sometimes you just need support from other nurses!
  • lastfinaltry123
    lastfinaltry123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a ER physician, and am looking for friends to motivate me. Please add me if you like
  • ColtRocker
    ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cop here with a not so standard rotating 12 hour shift. It is difficult for me to stay on track and could use all the motivation I can get!
  • runsharon54321
    runsharon54321 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! Love your intro. I'm a 12hr shift working RN as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Pixie__girl85
    Pixie__girl85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ER RN here, I find night shifts are the hardest for my cravings. I manage to do well with eating properly on days off and day shifts. Then I work a stressful nightshift and I'm right back to where I started.