goodbye baby weight, wish me luck!

Options
hi everyone,
i'm hoping being here is going to help me lose my baby weight. In the past i would have just chucked on my trainers and run off any extra pounds that crept on - im finding that impossible when i'm sleep deprived and looking after my lovely wee boy....so here goes with a new plan; lots of walks with the pram and tracking what i'm eating. Wish me luck x

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Youll love it here! Goodluck!! :smile:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    good luck! You definently can lose the weight that way! Thats how I lost the baby portion of my weight though I enjoy more intense excercises now. That also allows you some great "me" time while still having your wonderful baby!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Good Luck, You can do it!! Ive lost 8 lbs past my pre-pregnancy weight. I admit i didnt have clothes either, i bought a few things to wear then i decided NO, you wont do this and got serious about when my LO was about 3 months old, she's 9 months now.
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Friend me!!! Im losing 2 kids of baby weight...age 5 (almost 6) and 2 years...i think ive got about 30lbs left ???
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to MFP :) I've had three kids, you'll get there :)

I wrote this blog awhile ago, it needs to be updated with my current progress -- but it still might help motivate you ;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/xxpurrfectgirlxx/view/pregnancy-being-hott-not-destroyed-in-pictures-52901
  • shawtsy
    shawtsy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 17 month old, and before I could just work it off, too. It wasn't until I starting tracking my eating when she was 13 months did I finally lose my baby weight. I also had to kick up my workouts, which I do during her naps. Definitely requires me to efficient with my time! I also recommend getting a good walking/jogging stroller so you can take longer strides (you call them prams in the UK I guess lol). I wish I would have done this from the beginning! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose baby weight too! Friend me...let's all do this together!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to loose my baby weight and the extra I added on, lol. Add me!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this in jan 4 weeks after having my 3rd baby-I too started w/ walking and watching food intake. Then I moved to more intense workouts-stuff I haven't done since high school softball workouts! This website truely works if u stay dedicated. U can friend me for support
  • mumramum
    Options
    hey there thanks for your message and well done so far..........inspiring stuffx