RE-introduction... Hello Everyone!! :-)

Options
hey guys... so this is pretty much a RE-introduction... i joined towards the end of '08 and i was working on my new year's resolution early. after years of struggling with my weight and going up and down with inconsistent work, i finally thought i was ready to dive into a new and healthy lifestyle. i was successful for about a month, going to the gym on a daily basis, sticking to a healthy 1200 calorie diet. i ended up losing 12 pounds towards the end of the 4 weeks. unfortunately, i got caught up with my last semester at school. i had night classes and end of the year parties and social events and whatnot, and all of my hard work went down the drain. i just graduated this past saturday, and i'm ready to do this for real. i know i can, and i'm definitely determined. i have moved out of the dorms and my schedule is back to normal, so i have no outside influences, only my own determination to drive me forward. so... i'm back on MFP, because it was such a great support system for me as well as a place for me to track my success and keep my cal. intake organized. i am so excited to be back and give as well as receive any support needed. this is a great community and im' so glad to be back and be a part of it... let's get this started!!!!

Replies

• lemondropdreams
    Options
    hey guys... so this is pretty much a RE-introduction... i joined towards the end of '08 and i was working on my new year's resolution early. after years of struggling with my weight and going up and down with inconsistent work, i finally thought i was ready to dive into a new and healthy lifestyle. i was successful for about a month, going to the gym on a daily basis, sticking to a healthy 1200 calorie diet. i ended up losing 12 pounds towards the end of the 4 weeks. unfortunately, i got caught up with my last semester at school. i had night classes and end of the year parties and social events and whatnot, and all of my hard work went down the drain. i just graduated this past saturday, and i'm ready to do this for real. i know i can, and i'm definitely determined. i have moved out of the dorms and my schedule is back to normal, so i have no outside influences, only my own determination to drive me forward. so... i'm back on MFP, because it was such a great support system for me as well as a place for me to track my success and keep my cal. intake organized. i am so excited to be back and give as well as receive any support needed. this is a great community and im' so glad to be back and be a part of it... let's get this started!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. if you don't already, It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: