Fell off the wagon, haven't gotten back on...

Options
Hey guys,

I've been slacking since 7/25... I'm suppose to get my period sometime this week and usually the week before I look like a crazy woman eating everything in sight. It's awful. I haven't been logging either, it's quite depressing.

Honestly, I'm just seeking some encouraging words :ohwell:

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    get back on the wagon. think about how much better you will feel!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    You can do it! Stay focused! Also, if your like me I totally crave chocolate at the TOM, Fiber One 80 calorie Brownies are delish!
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are already on your way back, just by recognizing it. You can do this! No excuses!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You are the only one who can make the decision jump off the wagon, and all the same, you're the only one who can make the decision to climb back on.
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    so what are you waiting for? get your butt back on there! TOM is no excuse to wait either. workout so if you go a little choco-crazo, it will balance out. DO IT YOUNG LADY! :tongue:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, a few weeks ago I went on a binge every night for about a week straight. I hateddd it! Just hold your head up high and know you CAN get back into your routine! :) We'll support you!
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Maybe take a week or so just to get into the habit of logging, and then focus on what changes you want to make to what you're eating. Good luck.
  • YoungGma29
    Options
    You can do it! Start by at least logging in to mfp daily. Start by trying to honestly log what you are eating. Yes you can cheat the computer, but that little voice in your head will help to get you back on track.:smile:
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Get back on that wagon! lol. But I wouldn't beat myself up over falling off for a couple of weeks. It happens to all of us because it's so easy to do. Old habits die hard. I consider the weight loss thing a lifestyle change so if I have a few bad days here and there, I don't mind because it's best to look at the long term goal.

And I log everything regardless of what it is. I might not do it right away, but when I add entries the day after, I kind of want to kick my *kitten* and I'll make a point of trying to be better over the next few days. It kind of keeps me in line. And is handy for when I'm trying to figure out why it is taking longer to drop the pounds.

You can do it!!
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Choose today to get back on. :)

Google some low-calorie high volume foods to eat before/during your period. If all you want to do is eat, eat, eat, then allow yourself but be mindful of what you eat.

I like low-cal rice crackers with light laughing cow cheese, some wine, as well as fruit, and I'll make up a stir fry with chicken, a whole bag of frozen vegetables, and some low-calorie asian noodles (and I recently read a post about bean sprouts and tofu noodles- they're good and high volume). You can make this with a bit of low sodium soy sauce (there are lots of receipes on the WWW).
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    I"m here for you hun!!!! There must be something bothering you... you can inbox me if you want!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    we are responsible for our own actions. You made the decison to fall off the wagon, you recognize the need to get back on, and you must make the decision to do it. We are here for your support. Good luck!!!

Pam aka Cherubcrnp