Sports bras WITHOUT padding!

Options
I've been on the lookout for some good (and hopefully reasonably priced) sports bras. I used to be able to buy what I wanted at Target (the Champion brand, I think), but all the ones they sell now have padding in them. I'm small chested and don't want or need padding, especially for working out (not to mention it's a pain to wash). Does anyone have any recommendations for brands that don't have padding?

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I have Hanes bandini(available at Walmart and Amazon), Fruit of the loom 3 pk from Walmart(some come with removable pads that you can just take out), Jockey big girls size XL(kids size) from Amazon, and Old Navy light support.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    My favorite is from Under Armour. I'm super small chested and I agree...WTF is up with padding?!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    My Target still has the kind with a removable pad. I usually take it out to wash the first time before wearing and promptly lose the pad. Then about six months later I'll find it on the floor of my closet and throw it away.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I like the high impact Avia ones from Walmart - in fact I prefer them to more expensive brands. They are thick but not padded.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,676 Member
    Options
    I have a Nike and and an REI sports bra, as well as a Champion one. None of them have padding.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    SOMA sport bras (it belongs to Chico's and Black-White Market) on-line because it is not easy to find them at the stores. Not cheap but worthy.
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I pick up Underarmour sports bras at Marshalls/TJ Maxx when I can find them
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm with @MistressSara -- I like the padding to hide the nips. :smirk:
  • TH2017
    TH2017 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I second trying out TJMAXX and Marshall's. They usually have a good selection of Champion, Under Armor, and Aviva. Although I splurged recently and got a Victoria's Secret Knockout which is one of my favorites right now. We will see how long it lasts though.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,811 Member
    Options
    these come with removeable pads. I really like the support. UA. But I searched for replacement workout bras for a LONG time before I found these which were comfortable yet supportive. And sizing has changed a lot recently also. I wear a medium in this one which seems more true to size.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019Z2PAPI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Saaski
    Saaski Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! I'm going to definitely go search at TJ Maxx and check out the amazon suggestions.