Do you think this is Casey Anthony?

Options
gnat45
gnat45 Posts: 833 Member

Replies

• kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't think so Anthony was not that heavy, the lips don't look right and the chin is different.
  • cmg2008
    cmg2008 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm from Ohio and oh what an uproar this has caused!
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    only if she got a breast augmentation and put on what 30 pounds maybe? If it is I'd like to rip that hat off her head... Go Buckeyes!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I think it could be. Casey does look a little heavier, but she's short (and as I know from personal experience 10 lbs looks like much more if you are short).
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    freaking looks like her. and she put on at least a little weight. you could tell.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    No. (((insert horrible accident wished upon her here))))
  • javablondie
    javablondie Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I think so. This site probably nails it.
    http://echilontel.com/2011/08/03/casey-anthony-sighting-spotted-in-ohio-did-tmz-pay-to-tape-you-be-the-judge-video/

Just about everything can be faked, but the moles match and the walk is identical. She was not skinny so that's a match too.

And thank you for this silly diversion. I needed that after this week at work!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I think it's her. She has family that lives in the area...
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    who cares...
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I don't think its her as she (CA) is thinner and her breasts aren't as big
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Probably because not many girls would wear the same hat & sunglasses like that if they weren't trying to hide their face!
  • ryandarby
    Options
    This is just some hot chick with large supple wonderful breasts. I don't think Casey was that full in the breastal area.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Who the fvck cares? She's a terrible person for sure, but the vigilante witch hunt is out of control.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    She could have put on weight, she just got out of jail and has been eating food she hasn't had in a while. I could care less, I hate her and hope she gets what she deserves and its not the millions she's going to make from interviews.
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Options
    Must be time to party it up again!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Maybe she is preggers again.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    who cares...

i agree.. florida has sucked for the last 3 months because of this. im completely over it all, who cares.