Morbidly Obese- Making Myself Great, Again!

Options
Hi friends, Marvalicious here trying to make myself great again. Well on my way after already losing from 619.8 lbs down to right now 575 lbs even as of my last weigh in. Looking for support and motivation friends. I’ve started a YouTube channel to help me and others in my shoes make ourselves great again! Would appreciate your support here and on my YouTube channel where I’m uploading videos regularly. Merry Christmas btw!

Replies

• xproofx
    xproofx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What's your youtube channel?
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi friends, Marvalicious here trying to make myself great again. Well on my way after already losing from 619.8 lbs down to right now 575 lbs even as of my last weigh in. Looking for support and motivation friends. I’ve started a YouTube channel to help me and others in my shoes make ourselves great again! Would appreciate your support here and on my YouTube channel where I’m uploading videos regularly. Merry Christmas btw!

@CoolBlueDude , I would like to add support for your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Well done on your loss so far..great job.
  • rpadilla37
    rpadilla37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A job well done on your weight loss.
  • tlr5859
    tlr5859 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up. Be Slow and steady wins the race.
  • sugarandgasoline
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Keep fighting, hope you'll keep getting stronger and healthier and feeling prouder of yourself - it's such a great journey ♡♡♡
  • YogaPantsUser
    YogaPantsUser Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a great start and keep it up
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Would love to know your YouTube challenge so that I can support you
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    He's easy to find, it's Marvalicious, just make sure you spell it right or you get a toy thing.
  • R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great videos, you look great!!!
  • Supersix67
    Supersix67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss so far....keep it going!
  • HalaMadrid94
    HalaMadrid94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done on all you've lost so far! I've got 140ish to get rid of.