Options
How did everyone do on their calorie counting today

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Today? Boxing day?
    No idea. Nor do I have an idea about yesterday. I go with calorie count = all of them. And thoroughly enjoyed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Not so good but that is okay with me. I did go to the gym this morning and something was posted on the wall that caught my eye.

"WHAT YOU EAT BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT YOU EAT BETWEEN NEW YEARS AND CHRISTMAS."

I think it has a lot of truth to it. Happy holidays to everyone!

Ohh I like this :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    With 6 kinds of dishes and a cheese platter in the fridge and 3 kinds of cake, 5 kinds of cookies (6 I guess, because one of the cakes is a "cookie cake"), and "I don't even want to count" kinds of chocolate on the counter plus other goodies, I don't hate myself enough to diet on Christmas.
  • yaddakadu
    yaddakadu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good - ended up in the "green" but that delicious mac n' cheese bought damn killed my calorie goals LOL.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Under the plan's daily calorie allotment, but all the salt from three generous helpings of smoked ham will likely cause water weight gain and increased edema pain.
  • NaeJayKay
    NaeJayKay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any kind of unhealthy food since I started my weight loss a month ago - I've stuck to my meal plans and nutrition goals. Do I feel like I missed out? A little, but that's my own fault for letting myself overindulge for so long.