Looking to gain strength and get 2018 off to a right start! Anyone with me?

Options
Hey all! First time using this forum. Not sure I know how it works a yet! But ready for an awesome year!

Replies

• the_prez3
    the_prez3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I’m pretty new to the forum as well. But a long time MFP user and just passed my one year anniversary of this journey. What are your goals?
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just started strenght training to get "toned." I usually eat healthy and exercise 5x a week (cardio2x and started strenght 3x).
  • ttbyjami
    ttbyjami Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the forum. Looking for motivation for the next year. Gained 20 pounds in 2017. Want to take that back off in 2018
  • foxzami
    foxzami Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym. I do 2 cardio sessions and 3 strength training sessions per week. So far so good. I'm not keen on the rowing part in the cardio sessions. Have to row 2000 metres. It's a killer. Today I thought I was going to throw up half way through. Somehow kept going and made the 2000. Yay.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Concept2 rowers, yeah, hate em. But I've done 2k and 5k's yes, felt like throwing up. Especially when you try to beat your past times. Me personally my 2018 goal is a 500 lb bench press.