Turbo Fire Buddies!

Options
Hey All! I'm starting Turbo Fire on Monday the 8th. I have completed Insanity and I'm VERY excited to start TF!! If anybody is doing Turbo Fire or going to start soon I'd love to start a little support system if possible! If you are interested let me know!! :)

Replies

• lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am an Insanity Lover!! I wondered if TurboFire would be as intense as Insanity......I would love to try it! I also am thinking of getting Asylum.....trying to figure out which one to ask for as a b-day present! Aren't you going to miss Insanity?
  • dmjackson25
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE Turbo Fire!!!! It's awesome!!! I was hoping there would be some folks on here that did it, too! I bought it a few months ago but just recently really started doing it (it comes with a schedule of what class to do when...) It takes all the things I love about the LesMills classes at the gym and let's me do it at home!! Good luck, ladies!! Let me know what you think!!!

PS- I would do the "new to class" options until you really get the hang of each video, because she moves FAST!! :wink:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Lauri- I don't think I'll miss Insanity. Not for now anyway. I loved it but the high impact kind of started to hurt my knees! I'm tall so that is pretty normal with high impact stuff lol!

dmjackson- thanks for the tip! I think i am going to REALLY like TF!! What is the "new to class" option like? Is it slower?? I still want to get a good burn and good results if that makes sense.

I am unemployed right now so I PLAN on still working out in the morning (lifting & elliptical) then in the afternoon I'm going to do Turbo Fire. One of my friends has wanted to start working out and I told her not to spend $ on a gym membership, just come do turbo fire with me so that is the plan!! I'm thinking between lifting and Turbo Fire I should do pretty well!

I am 30% body fat right now and I think/would like to get to 24% by the end of the program!
  • zazzyzora
    Options
    I would love to start with you, I have been adding some TF dvd's into my workouts but have not done the full program yet. Also with the new to class you do still burn a lot of calories its just easier to learn the moves that way and it means you can go through the dvds without getting too confused.