Ten Lbs to Lose!

Options
Haven't ever posted anywhere but I'm hoping I can finally succeed to lose and keep off these ten lbs with some support in this forum. Anyone having luck with that?

Replies

• rwilliams428
    Options
    Nope I haven't, even though I've been on this site for a while. I didn't use myfitnesspal but now I'm planning on giving it another go.
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Why don't you join the lose 10lbs in August challenge.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/300914-lose-10lbs-in-august-challenge
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    If you eat right and exercise and use the tools this site has provided, you will lose weight and you can keep it off.

Good luck.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i have been on my last ten lbs for 2 months now. i was on 1200 but bumped it up to 1500 calories a day. i lost 1/2 a lb this week. If it is your first week you should see a lose just from taking out salt.
  • change_happens
    Options
    Yes! I only have one support system, my sister. Well, two if you count my husband who supports me from time to time. He is on his own journey, so he is preoccupied. I have found a tremendous strength and accountability from being on this site. I have, amazingly, found some really wonderful and supportive MFP friends that I wouldn't trade for the world.
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I came to this site to lose 10 lbs but within 2 weeks have lost 6 lbs so have now set my sight on 18 lbs which brings me from overweight into the healthy weight range. I love this site and the success stories which really motivate me to do more. Good Luck
  • laparker517
    laparker517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined and have ten pounds to lose. Who knows, maybe I won't stop at 10, and keep going. Good Luck!