Because you need to laugh... it's Friday

:laugh: I got the following in an email HILARIOUS!!!:love:

ADULT REALIZATIONS

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die:huh:

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.:blushing:

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.:ohwell:

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.:tongue:

5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?:embarassed:

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on mile # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.:indifferent:

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.:ohwell:

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.:yawn:

10. Bad decisions make good stories. :laugh:

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.:glasses:

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ...again.:grumble:

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.:noway:

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.:brokenheart:

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.:wink:

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.:drinker:

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option. :happy:

18. I sometimes have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. :indifferent:

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? :laugh:

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!:flowerforyou:

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. :noway:

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time. :bigsmile:

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. :cry:

Now laugh:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your way into victory!
*****************************************************************************************************************************
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LovelySpirit/view/tight-dark-full-of-pressure-a-new-you-is-born-133006 :flowerforyou:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... but that we are powerful beyond measure."
Marianne Williamson

2258857.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    i love #21

im definately guilty of wearing my jeans more than once... whoops :laugh:
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    haha. it's amazing how accurate this list is!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    LOVE IT!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    That's fantastic!

2 really, really sucks! And I would use 4 all the time!

And 24? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    thank you!!! i needed that :laugh:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Haha, i needed that today; thank you
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    :laugh: AWESOME!! These are so true and made my day!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Love this! Thanks for the laugh :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.:brokenheart:
    Oh my goodness...I did this to my mother-in-law. I never wanted to know her number, until I got a couple of unwanted calls from her, not knowing who was calling. I thought I was all set, until she called another time from another number. Now I have both numbers programmed into my phone, just so I can avoid her calls. Here's hoping she doesn't get yet another number.

We don't have a land line. So she should just call my husband's cell, right? But when she calls my cell, I am not a happy camper.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    EmoticonLaugh.gif

Love these!
  • tashjs21
    Oh my goodness...I did this to my mother-in-law. I never wanted to know her number, until I got a couple of unwanted calls from her, not knowing who was calling. I thought I was all set, until she called another time from another number. Now I have both numbers programmed into my phone, just so I can avoid her calls. Here's hoping she doesn't get yet another number.

We don't have a land line. So she should just call my husband's cell, right? But when she calls my cell, I am not a happy camper.

I will also put an X in front of their names so when I am forwarding a text or something I know not to forward it to those names. th_smiley_ninja.gif
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Hahahhaa. Love it!!
  • tashjs21
    20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters

This!! Laughing.gif
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh today! I can relate to every single one of those! Craziness.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    these are awesome
  • tashjs21
    Here are a few more:

Never go to bed with anyone crazier than you. :laugh:

Common sense is not that common. (amen!)

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural? :blushing:

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead? :embarassed:

and last but not least

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

th_laugh3.gif
  • Here are a few more:

Never go to bed with anyone crazier than you. :laugh:

Common sense is not that common. (amen!)

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural? :blushing:

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead? :embarassed:

and last but not least

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

th_laugh3.gif

OK first things first.. the "on the face laughing icon" is hilarious!!!
    Second.. I am soooooo guilty of pressing harder on the remote control.. and I would equate that to when I'm driving following directions.. why do I turn the music down so I can find it better.. .LOL
    and the extra penny came from the smart guy who assumed that He knew it all... my ex!!!!!!!! LOL:laugh:
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Awesome :laugh:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Thank you for the laughs!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • krb731
    krb731 Posts: 76 Member
    Too funny! Thanks for this much needed laugh.