New starter

Options
Starting all over again after losing 6 stone in past 2 years I've ended up putting on over a stone back on tough yr lost my dad with in 4 wks of him being diagnosed with cancer in June an made him a promise of get myself back into shape find the man of my dreams although that parts not important but most of all i promised him if be happy in myself so back at the starting line but i lack support from people etc so looking for new friends who can give me that boost an kick up the *kitten* when i need it

Replies

• Michael_Axten
    Michael_Axten Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome happy to join you on your journey
  • daveallen666da
    daveallen666da Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi hun im dave from England, ive been recovering from a motorcycle accident and im just getting back in shape! Ill be posting everyday and im looking for some new friends on here to help support and to be inspired by id like to share your journey im not sure how to add but if u see this reply please add me cheers!
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey there, would be happy to add you :smiley:
  • S_Butterfly
    S_Butterfly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi !! Great job on losing 4 stone before and no stress if you a put a little back on. It’s awesome that you recognised it early! Good luck! Add me
  • JeffKeene1967
    JeffKeene1967 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What is a stone? Showing my ignorance. I could Google it, but they there wouldn't be any chat.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add. I hope I can help.
  • teagrobert320
    teagrobert320 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a rough year but like i always say when times r low this to will pass
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!!! I wish you the best on this journey! Feel free to add me and we can motivate one another :)