New joiner! Looking for accountability partners!

Options
Hi. Having been 10-11 stone most of my adult life, I put on almost 3 stone in the past year due to well a bad break up and generally wallowing with wine and takeout. I’d love to have some folks who want to join me in this journey. Please add me if interested. My goals are simple. I have cut out all processed foods, sugar and alcohol. I am going dairy and gluten free for a bit but that’s only to test for allergens and will probably add it back. I used to be an avid hiker, yoga enthusiast... but my body’s lost it’s flexibility and strength in the past year so I am starting slow with gentle walks and swimming. Talk to all soon!

Replies

• JeffKeene1967
    JeffKeene1967 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've cut out soft drinks and processed foods. I have diabetes and I refuse to take insulin. I want to beat this thing. I lost about 35 lbs a few years ago and I put back about 20 of that. Started again this month and I'm down 14 lbs. That is a little cheating though, as the high weight was at the DR and the low weight was at home. I'm 251 lbs now and have a goal of 200.
  • Debra_LMB
    Debra_LMB Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @S_Butterfly ~ Greetings! I am gluten and lactose intolerant, plus have allergies to same. I find I can eat cultured and fermented milk products, such as yogurt and kefir, without too many troubles. I am here, if you are interested.