20in6 DAILY CHAT Week 3 [closed]

Options
o8rmf9.png

AMAZING JOB! WEIGHT OR INCHES, EVERYONE IS DOING AWESOME!!!! Keep it UP ladies!

It's now DAY 16!!! Our goals for WEEK THREE:

1. Let's keep up 240 exercise minutes!
2. A feel good moment every day
3. How did everyone do staying GREEN for calories 5/7 days last week? Because we're doing it again!
4. Post in our DAILY CHAT THREAD (this thread right here!) EVERY DAY! At least once! Sometimes it's just TOO quiet here. ;-)

Talk to you soon, gals!!! Keep up the great work!!! <3

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Lets all rock week 3! We all have 4 weeks to meet our goals, and I know each one of us can! The pounds may not be dropping, but I'm positive that you all have lost inches. I read your posts about running 5k''s, working out 11 hours, biking, and doing hardcore workout videos like our fearless leader miss Katie! I hope to soon be there with you all!

I stayed in the green all during week 2, but I certainly had to work for it! I had some wicked cravings and during two meals went a little overboard with the cals ... but I went home and burned it off! This week I'm going to try to focus on not giving into those darn carvings! I also need to focus and remind myself to be doing my feel good thing each day. Although, I must say that I do feel pretty darn good after each workout!

Happy Friday & Congrats everyone!
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone TGIF!! It looks likea lot of us maintained this week - WHICH is better than gaining - but I want to see a LOSS next week for myself!! I have 10 more days until my birthday and only 8 more until my party - BLAH!!

I'm goign to try my HARDEST to stay in the green because i didn't do that this week!! I REALLY want to stay strong this weekend too!
  • marieuno
    marieuno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone, even if the numbers on the scale didnt change your habits have. So keep up the good work, while I try to catch up. I have 2 weeks before vacation and I would like to create some improved habits to travel with. 240 excerise minutes is my goal this week also.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am thinking!
    I upped my exercise up like from 20 a day to like 2 hours and I am not losing! Do i need to up it to 4 for some results, the first week i lost a little and I have only been increasing my exercise, water intake and been pretty good food wise!
    I am going to write up a daily exercise schedule and stick to it like glue and if i dont lose by week 4 I am going to scream!
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sarah - Thanks for the shout out! <3
    Lesley - I thiiiiink (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that a max of 2 hours a day of cardio is recommended. I feel ya, though, I'm stuck too! Let's just keep tryin' and prayin' :-)

It's DAY 17!!!!! Where is everyone???
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey guys sorry for the disappearing act, hope you're all feeling well.

I've been doing ok i guess not fantastic not appalling but hoping to see a loss on Thurs again, as i weighed in Thurs at 188,6 but put it all back on over the weekend :cry: only myself to blame though just gotta kick my own but for the rest of the week til weigh in and hope and pray

well done all the ladies who've come this far xxx
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    DAY 18! It's suuuuuper late so I'm off to bed! I didn't finish today's p90x dvd until after midnight!
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    Hey everyone
    Great work last week I can’t believe the level of exercise some you’re doing - WELL DONE!!! :flowerforyou:
    On Friday I had a slightly bigger than anticipated night (primarily because I didn’t have dinner & was led astray by some colleagues - I know naughty!!!). I'm completely lethargic today - my body obviously doesn’t like it when I don’t eat well. I reckon I’ve gone backwards on the scales so I’ve got a new commitment (here I go again!) I have 56 days before I go on my trip so no more deviations -a MAX of 2 glasses of red wine a week – no more!!! I’m counting on you ladies to keep me honest…. :blushing:
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    DAY 19 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's Monday! Everyone recover from the weekend and get back on track!

I did well yesterday - had almost no processed foods, and biked over 5 miles!

Good luck ladies! <3

(BTW... I am picking up the hubby from the airport today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • leslturn8
    Options
    yay ordered turbo fire ! I am feeling good! I have no idea why though haha
  • gorguslyjealous
    Options
    good morning everyone!! How did we do over the weekend?! I didn't do HORRIBLE, but I didn't do awesome like usual - I don't know what it is about the weekends that make tracking and not induldging so difficult!! But one day at a time... I didn't make a bust or set myself back a ton or anything like that - just gotta keep moving forward! :D
  • gorguslyjealous
    Options
    DAY 19 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's Monday! Everyone recover from the weekend and get back on track!

I did well yesterday - had almost no processed foods, and biked over 5 miles!

Good luck ladies! <3

(BTW... I am picking up the hubby from the airport today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

YAYYY i'm so excited for you! :D how long will you get to see him for??
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

i hope we all had a great Monday! I certainly did! I decided to overcome my insecurities and go to the swimming pool today. So, i went, I spent 5 1/2 in the water, did several hours of laps, participated in an aerobics class, and according to MFP burned almost 5,000 calories! I'm still not fully convinced it could be accurate, I even under estimated the time and didn't include the class! Meh, for now I'll just enjoy seeing that big ol' number! LOL More importantly I did it, and oddly enough didn't have even one moment of feeling self-conscious! YAY!

Katie! I'm so excited for you!!! I would have been off the wall all week, and the night before, and probably would have just gone to the airport so many hours before! I hope the two of you have a lovely time. Maybe the two of you can go for a bike ride together?! ♥

Ashley, I was the same way this past weekend! I didn't keep goo track of everything I ate. I was just in a blah mood and it didn't help when I took a quick look at the scale and saw I went up! I was like omg, not again!? But, like you said just keep moving forward and hope that scale follows the trend down!

Lesley, that is awesome you are feeling good for no reason! Let me know how you like that turbo fire .. it looks painful but effective. LOL

Aoife, alrighty I will hold you accountable if you do the same for me! I've been really bad about eating regularly and went through a drive through twice this past week! :( I don't wanna be doing that! So I'll ask you during weigh=in what your wine count is?! Deal?!

Have a great rest of the weeek!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Day TWENTY!!!!! Can you believe it?

Thanks everyone!!! He'll be home for at least SIX MONTHS!!! I'M SO HAPPY! Our baby is so happy <3

Sarah... good job on the swimming! Holy crap!

TWO days until weigh in... does it seem like this week went super fast to anyone else??
  • gorguslyjealous
    Options
    YESSS this week is going by fast && I feel like I'm not going to be successful AT ALL on weigh in - I don't know I just don't feel any "lighter" if that makes any sense?? I've been doing alright - obviously the weekend sucked as usual - but it wasn't as horrible as it has been, but I just wish I could get into a "hardcore" mentality - but it's just so hard, I feel like so much food is just SO HIGH in calories it's hard to always succeed in normal everyday life!
  • butterfly0589
    Options
    Yay for you and your family Katie, enjoy it! This week seems to be going uber fast for me and feel like I've not had the time to put the work in to lose this week, although my hugely bad food choices today wont have helped! hope all you ladies are feeling well and are on the road to success much love n skinny dust xxx
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    Bam & the week is gone!!! Its weird how some weeks go super quick.

So happy for you Katie :flowerforyou:

So I've decided I'm definintely uping my calories - I'm currently at 1200 but not really eating back my calories when I plan what I'm going to have in advance I find it hard to add in extra calories & end up snacking on cheese etc & you all know about my weekend "situations". My new daily target is 1400 so I'll properly add in an extra protein shake mid morning. Happy to hear other people's thoughts.

I think I'll be lucky to stay the same as last week but hopefully my new eating plan will kick in for next week. How is everyone else tracking? Still time to make a difference before tomorrow you know....
  • butterfly0589
    Options
    Well I had a very bad day yesterday, was still under goal but made some very bad food choices, hope it doesn't reflect on the scales tomorrow. Aofie, do what feels right for you lovely, if you try it and find its not working for you you can always try something else so i say go for it.

Good luck for tomorrow ladies and like Aofie said, remember today can make a difference! xx
  • leslturn8
    Options
    bidding on the firm express workout! I have to find a region1 dvd player if i win! So turbo fire and the firm express :P
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    10 hours too late... it's DAY 21! It's probably almost over for some of you :laugh: Make sure to weigh yourselves in the morning!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, have been going out with the hubby a lot! :bigsmile: