Motivation for 5'7 Girls!

Options

Replies

• lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and right now my goal is 135. My BMI is finally in the "healthy" range!! I am excited about it!
  • katyk00
    katyk00 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So happy to find some other 5'7s!!! Finally moved under the 150 mark, thinking I wanna be in the low 140s. But with my pear shape, I might need to get into the 130s to get my booty under control. lol
  • atay18
    atay18 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and looking to get to 124 by 9/17, which is my wedding! I'm currently at 129, but we all know the last few lbs are the hardest!
  • heathers25
    heathers25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 130.
  • TakeDeuxChick
    Options
    I am in the same boat! At the beginning of this year I was in the low 40's (142) and I was very satisfied though I still wanted to be around 135 to allow myself some wiggle room. I have a big rear as well and all my weight seems to go straight to my butt!
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 132 pounds. My goal is to be 125 pounds. I'm super squishy right now so I want to lose the fat and gain muscle.

Feel free to add me! :o)
  • ammre513
    Options
    Im 5'7 and right now 150. My goal weight is around 135. I've been looking for people around my height and goal weight. I keep losing and gaining back the same 2 lbs for wayyy to long now. Please friend me!
  • laparker517
    laparker517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal is 150! I am hoping to continue with further weight loss, but will be happy with 150. I have a rather large frame, and when I was younger and was 5'7, 130 I honestly looked very sick, so 150 it is!
  • Robes
    Robes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'7 here! My goal is for 135. I'm at 170 right now (yikes... I never realized) so here we go again! Feel free to friend me and send me intimidating yet motivational messages. :)
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    5'7" Here as well. Robes, same spot as you. Stepped on the scale and it said 180 and I about fainted. Just started MFP again a couple of weeks ago and I'm down to 172. My goal is 130-135. I would love to be this weight again and I will make it happen.

Feel free to add me!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Hello!

I am 5' 7 3/4" :) and my goal weight is between 125 -130lbs.

I used to obsess over the number until I got stuck in the 145 area and the inches came off but the scale did not move. Now I am not 100% sure on a number, I think I'll stop when I look the way I like and things fit the way I like.

I think the highest I want is 130lbs. I am athletic but I am also 30 in September and I am trying to separate from my inner tomboy and try out the hole "feminine" thing. :D
  • kobzal
    kobzal Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" is that close enough? =)

I am currently 146, down from 162. My goal is 135-140, but I started strength training, so I am not sure where the scale will fall. As long as I lose inches, it doesn't matter so much.
  • TakeDeuxChick
    Options
    Love hearing from all you fellow 5'7ers! A lot of us seem to have the same goal weight in mind!
  • BMillian
    Options
    5'7'' and 145.. i've literally been stuck here for about 2 months. i work out for about 1-1.5 hours almost every day, and i've finally come to the realization that my diet is what needs to change... that's the absolute hardest part for me because i LOVE food, and have a mondo sweet tooth... yesterday was my first day of counting calories [im shooting for about 1,200/day] and i want to be in the 130's by the end of this month or the beginning of the next. my ultimate goal is 125, hopefully sometime around the beginning of october. i would love to be in the 120's by my 21st birthday on september 29th, but we'll see. here's to hoping i can make this happen!!
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and my goal is 140-150.....I was 135 at my skinniest and bonier than I'd want to be now (I'm pretty curvy, with big boobs and rather muscley lol) so I think I should be more like 140-150, depending how I feel if/when I get there. Seeing all your goals at my height makes me think maybe I should aim for a bit lower!
  • katharube
    Options
    i'm 5'7". Just today got down to 139lbs woooo. Started off at 150/151lbs. At my lowest I was between 124 and 126lbs but I don't wanna go that low again - my top half is quite teeny. When I was around 133lbs I was a UK size 6-8 for tops and size 10 for jeans which suited me well so I think that's my aim. Feel free to add me!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and once I get to 100kgs (220lbs) then I will re-evaluate......

I just want to get to a comfortable weight........
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yay for 5'7 girls! I too thought it was a rare height around here haha :) Feel free to add-it'd be great to have similar goals.
  • Mary_Kate
    Mary_Kate Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yup, 5'7 here too! I'm currently 184 and my goal weight is 140. A lot of work to do but I'm excited to get down to it and get to my goal. Feel free to add me as a friend as it's lovely to have pals with similar goals in mind.

Have a lovely weekend!
  • twinmama06
    twinmama06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5' 6.5" here also, I count it as 5' 7' when on a eating healthier plan. :)

After reading how slender some of you already are, I'm not ready to admit my starting weight yet and unsure of my goal weight. I am aiming to lose over 100, but we'll see how I feel when I get lower. I am DISGUSTED with the person I have become and never in my life imagined I would ever have to lose a ton of weight.

But, I'm started and even if it takes a year, ready to do it!!!!