A Noob who's had enough

Options
I stumbled across this site while looking for healthy restaurant options and the more I look, the more I like! I think this site could have enough features to keep me motivated when I can't manage to do it for myself.
Hopeful and optimistic!

Replies

• Monika135
    Options
    Oh yeah!! This is the place to be for motivation and support....welcome aboard :)
  • tleggero
    tleggero Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Wow! That was fast, Monika135!:flowerforyou: I'm already feeling the love!:happy:
  • JCPruitt
    JCPruitt Posts: 53
    Options
    Let me know if you figure out how to find restaurant suggestions. I have to hope the items are in here.
  • mandahq
    mandahq Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love this website! I have the app on my blackberry phone too! Im on here more then Facebook! Feel free to add me as a friend If you'd like :) And good luck changing your life :)
  • r_drie
    r_drie Posts: 19
    Options
    I have found this site super helpful! Hopefully it works for you too!
  • mandahq
    Options
    I love this website! I have the app on my blackberry phone too! Im on here more then Facebook! Feel free to add me as a friend If you'd like :) And good luck changing your life :)
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My Doctor told me about this site and I see alot of ex weight watchers people on here that have said they have had much better success on MFP than any site out there and I'm living proof....... So WELCOME to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    LOVE this site! Couldn't have lost my weight without it!!! Good luck! And WELCOME!!!
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    welcome to the judgement-free, friend supported, lifestylechange zone!!! Add friends - we will help to cheer you on and you can do the same!!! :laugh:
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome ~ you're certainly in the right place! I'm fairly new too and have found it very supportive and motivational thus far ~ feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck!
  • mandahq
    Options
    welcome to the judgement-free, friend supported, lifestylechange zone!!! Add friends - we will help to cheer you on and you can do the same!!! :laugh:

I like that..... Lifestyle change zone!!! I dont feel like this is a diet. I keep looking at it as a lifestyle change :)