Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• leeanneedith
    leeanneedith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! This is my second time losing weight; the first time being in 2016, and I lost close to 30lbs before breaking. I managed to keep it off, but now I am trying to lose another 20ish pounds. I am finding my weight falls off much slower than before ☹. I am staying motivated, because no matter the speed, my weight is going down. I train in Muay Thai and kickboxing 4-5 days a week, and have a bit of a sweet tooth that I am working on. I log daily, and am always looking for added motivation and support! Add me if you would like another friend!
  • Little_Suzy_Asskicker
    Options
    Susan in Michigan wants you as a buddy on MFP! Add meeeeee!
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    375 day streak! Feel free to add me!
  • Comfort222
    Comfort222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started on my journey so would love to meet new people who are open to share their insights
  • Lean_in_2018
    Lean_in_2018 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Brand new today. I enjoy lifting, eating bacon and crushing ice cream. :wink:
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Anyone else trying to work stretching into their plan in addition to cardio and diet?

Unexpected yoga class last night. I'm amazed at how much tighter the right side of my body is than my left. Definitely want to do it again, and be able to spend some serious time dropping into some of those stretches.

As for calories, I was 131 yesterday. Really would like to be under today. I'm always looking for recipes and ideas for healthier eating.
  • BreannaB473
    BreannaB473 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • mrstashafowler
    mrstashafowler Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    me! ME! pick me! :)
  • ChelseaAnnEssert
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add ^^
  • bsanch21
    bsanch21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add away!!(:
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    always looking for more people to support and have a laugh with. the journey is as hard as you want to make it. why not have a giggle on the way :)
  • kakukk
    kakukk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm a pass-out on this app, but in my worst shape I ever had :( . I need some friends to motivate each other :D add me
  • ReneelovesD
    ReneelovesD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 32 from Australia and usually do LCHF. Could do with more active mates on here. Thank you
  • Rich_addict
    Rich_addict Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Could do with some new friends for the new year
  • Missy1316
    Missy1316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    160 days in being a loser haha. Finding it harder over the holidays but I've managed to at least maintain. Hoping to lose more in 2018 and get to my goal. More friends would be great :)
  • annethomas8070
    annethomas8070 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m starting fresh today and could do with a few more active friends x
  • BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 407 day streak and am concentrating on reaching my goal in 2018, would be nice to have some mutual support. Thanks.
  • medicman78
    medicman78 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking ro add more friends add me plz!!