Need Friends

Options
Hi all! I need friends to keep my accountable and motivated.

I'm a lady, 28 years old. I'm about 155 lbs, which is just under the overweight BMI line for my height, but I have really bad habits and a high familial risk of diabetes, so I need to improve. My main goals are to improve my stamina, strength, and cardiovascular health, but I'm also here to lose weight and look better.

I'm happy to be friends with anyone, no matter their gender, age, weight, or goals. I would love to have online buddies on here, and if you live in Branson, MO, and would be interested in having an IRL workout buddy, definitely hit me up.

Replies

• pjfearey
    pjfearey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add. I'm on the other side of the world .
  • jackson5jacmc
    jackson5jacmc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a 36 yr old female. I'm at 197. Which I hate but I need motivation buddies too. I'm in Cape Girardeau MO!! I'm not the most tech savvy individual but I will try to add you. Or you add me. :)
  • afrogoth_jthk
    afrogoth_jthk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and I've lost 32 pounds but still have a lot to go. Feel free to add me!
  • laurenisfitforlife
    Options
    I’ve lost 80 pounds and log everyday. Add me, if you like!
  • kshearer13
    kshearer13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I still have about 50 to go. Add me!
  • mschnurr2
    mschnurr2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me also. I have been stuck here for a while, with 16 pounds to lose. I hate to log food. But logging food and being accountable to a group are the 2 most important factors. So count me in.
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • zindroth
    zindroth Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am fairly active, and log everyday (unless sick). Feel free to add me!
    114435 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 51 from Hawaii... I could use the motivation starting a low carb diet. Please add me!!
  • beateljeese
    beateljeese Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't live in MO, but I can be an online buddy. Add me!
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sure thing! Add me. I lost 32 last time I watched my calories. Totally fell off the cookie wagon. No shame, back at it again 3 years later! Glad to be, as I feel so much better.
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 from Florida. Feel free to add me.
  • yolalendres0
    yolalendres0 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm on the other side of the world, but i can tell you how to get motivated to lose weight successfully with this some phrases:
    -Think About The Negative Consequences
    - Imagine Realizing Your New Habits
    - Compare The Two Possible Futures
    - Only the Beginning That Is Difficult
    - Always Keep Your Goals In Mind
    - Organizing to Overcome Procrastination

• GettingHot4MyWedding
    Options
    I am also 28 at 155-158 pounds. I am looking for friends. I sent you a friends request!!

Anyone else can add me also. I need motivation and friends on here!!
  • skk107
    skk107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1 and all over the map with calorie intake. I have a horrible habit of nighttime overeating and oversnacking even when I know I’m not hungry and I want so badly to kick it. I want to lose ten pounds and I know the right things to do I just often don’t do them and I need some encouragement to stop. I often log until dinner and then I stop and eat a ton! I’ve had enough of this behavior pattern and I’m looking for an accountability buddy to work with to be constant cheerleaders/butt kickers to help follow through with good intentions. Message me if you’re interested!
  • mrspyp
    mrspyp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • lastfinaltry123
    lastfinaltry123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I too am looking for friends to motivate me. Please add me if you like. Thanks
  • bal999
    bal999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Please feel free to add me, looking for motivation and motivate you, to keep to your goals and make 2018 the year for you!

2 years ago I ran a 10km run, looking to run that again this year and a half marathon too. As I’ll be 50 this year!

Thanks

• zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.... I usually log in daily.. slacked off a little during the past week.. add me if you'd like... the more motivation and support the better...