Good-bye weight watchers - Hello MFP

Options
Lifetime WW member and barely hanging onto goal. The idea of the Freestyle program seems wonderful to me, but after giving it a good try, I realize that I’m just a person who needs more boundaries. So giving this a try and see how it works. I’d like to get about 10 lbs under my goal, which is where I was a couple of years ago. Any other WW members here?

Replies

• alpa4985
    alpa4985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was a weight watchers member too, however just cancelled a few weeks ago. I was finding with ww I wasn't eating enough and a bar of chocolate would cost you 5 sp, where on here I can still enjoy certain things and stay within my daily calories.
  • ehodges8812
    ehodges8812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just cancelled my WW subscription last night because of Freestyle and how toxic people have become of you speak ill of it. That place is like a cult and last night after reading post after post from people telling us to shut up if we don't like FS and stop bothering them, I decided to leave and join here. Why pay for a service if I’m not even using it the way it’s designed. I liked spartpoints and lost almost 2 pounds a week, got Blue Dots almost everyday, and felt satisfied. Now I never get Blue Dots, haven’t been losing as much, and the people on their are annoying if you dare speak ill about WW.
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was also a WW member. Like mongo2ten and alpha4985 I too need more boundaries and found that I wasn't eating enough for he workouts I was doing so was actually gaining weight or staying the same. It was very disheartening. Now with MFP and my trainers at Nitrolifstyle I'm back on the right track.
  • linniebabe
    linniebabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes also WW member until December due to not being keen on the new Flex program.
    The culture of WW is really vile and hostile currently - not something I want to be part of.

I'm hoping MFP will help me - I've used it before but I've invested in the premium this time...

I'm off work sick currently as my health took a complete nosedive over Christmas and New Year when I found myself in resus and being told of a catalogue of health issues.

I'm hoping I can help repair and heal myself here as I continue to recover

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
  • prettyinink1
    prettyinink1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, was a WW member, but was struggling on Freestyle. I was completed stalled on Freestyle after a great start. I've been on MFP for 6 days and down 2lbs, so I feel I'm heading in the right direction again! :)