Transitioning from weight watchers

Options
I am new here but have been on weight watchers for about 6 months. I was getting fed up with the point system. I’m absolutely shocked at how much more I can eat on this program than I could on weight watchers. Does anyone else have this experience?

Replies

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I don't but there have been several threads recently about this. It sounds like the new program isn't very popular.

Welcome to mfp.
  • gooz71
    gooz71 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am leaving WW as well because of the new freestyle program. Feel free to add me as a friend! Maybe we could get a WW group together to support each other on here.
  • bethphelpsfit
    bethphelpsfit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m leaving weight watchers too! On day three of the new plan I was up four pounds!!! And that was coming off of a really good loss too! I was absolutely gutted!
  • Loribrio
    Loribrio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m leaving WW too. I don’t like the new program & feel like I can switch to MyFitnessPal to still keep me on track.
  • alpa4985
    alpa4985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lale2904 wrote: »
    I am new here but have been on weight watchers for about 6 months. I was getting fed up with the point system. I’m absolutely shocked at how much more I can eat on this program than I could on weight watchers. Does anyone else have this experience?

Yes I did too. I find MFP is soo much more flexiable, I can still eating chocolates and stay within my daily calorie goal :)