I am a Grandmother ~ Greetings from Texas!

Options
Hi, I'm Debra and I just joined this community this week. Though I am older, I have yet to discover what works for me, but I am always willing to try. I have a long, "weighty" history, with which I will not bore you. I just wanted to say, "Hello"!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Where in Texas? I have no grandchildren.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I’m a 65 year old Grandma! If you want daily support send me a friend request!
  • Ohiogirlatheart
    Ohiogirlatheart Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a grandmother in California. Both daughters had babies this year! I'm starting this journey after getting a diagnosis of recurrence of breast cancer this summer. After 21 years I have it again. Needless to say food was my comfort but I joined a great gym and am working hard. Hope to hear from you ladies out there that might be dealing with the same thing, thanks!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 64 year old Montana grandma here with a son and family living in Texas. MFP works if you take the time to understand the process and pay attention to those who have been successful and those that have knowledge to share via the forums.
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I just turned 64 and have grandchildren from ages 6 to 22. I've only been here about 2 weeks, but have learned a lot already. I think you will find lots of help and encouragement here. Welcome!
  • ElderberrySeas
    ElderberrySeas Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Debra! I’m from the Lone Star state too! :smile: Sending you a friend invite, best of luck on your journey I hope we can each our goals!
  • kikipa
    kikipa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also in Texas, no grandchildren
  • Debra_LMB
    Debra_LMB Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @ElderberrySeas

Thank you for the Friend Request!
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good morning! 62 in Indianapolis here. Nice to see folks in my age range motivated!
  • jenengel1090
    jenengel1090 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I, too, am a grandmother. Two cuties who are already 6!! I am starting on this get healthy journey -- again. Good luck to all -