Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Back at it Again

I used MyFitnessPal to lose my post baby weight (65lbs). I reached my goal of 185 so I stopped using the app. Well, some how 20 lbs have found their way back. I work out at least 3x a week but my diet is crazy out of whack. This time around I plan on sticking with the app even after I reach my goal.

Who wants to be friends and motivate each other?

Let's do this!

Replies

• bcochr11
    bcochr11 Posts: 2 Member
    bcochr11 wrote: »
    I used MyFitnessPal to lose my post baby weight (65lbs). I reached my goal of 185 so I stopped using the app. Well, some how 20 lbs have found their way back. I work out at least 3x a week but my diet is crazy out of whack. This time around I plan on sticking with the app even after I reach my goal.

Who wants to be friends and motivate each other?

Let's do this!

• luce5738
    luce5738 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m starting again too! Yes let’s do this!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Starting again myself. Cheers to an awesome 2018!
  • Lil206
    Lil206 Posts: 16 Member
    And me I need to start afresh and stick to it!
  • pammeyj20
    pammeyj20 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m using the app for the first time and have been logging everything for the last two weeks.. OMG.. no wonder I put on weight.. good luck with the journey.
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Welcome back. You can do this. Feel free to add me. Happy to encourage you along the way.
  • NatalyaSongBrd
    NatalyaSongBrd Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone, I too am on the journey to regain my life. I'm in!
  • tomjennings2716
    tomjennings2716 Posts: 17 Member
    New year, new you. Good luck on your journey
  • rcvillaabrille
    rcvillaabrille Posts: 6 Member
    I just started again 4 days ago. I believe we can do this. Think positive, feel positive and look positive. :)
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    16 pounds from goal, 124 pounds down. Add me if you like sarcasm and corn dogs.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Hello
    I'm also coming back to using the mfp app. I have also gained some weight back ☹️ but hopefully I can get back to where I was and maybe even better.
  • Anja0495
    Anja0495 Posts: 18 Member
    Diet number 5,369 and counting. Definitely could use support, sounding boards and cheer leaders!