It doesn't count as a resolution if we start today, right?!

Options
Hey! Also weird as this may sound, I'm excited that I feel like I've really hit that point in my life where I'm done. I can't continue feeling the way I do. I can't keep feeling trapped in my body. For the first time in my life I feel like I don't just want to change, I have to change. I only have one life and I'll be damned if I keep feeling like this!
I'm such a ⭐ person (totally extrinsically motivated) that I need a group of people to help keep me going and that I can help too. I'd love if you'd add me so we can slay our goals together!
No more resolutions, only changes!!

Replies

• Rhayes38
    Rhayes38 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally understand how you feel! After years of stopping and starting and not really achieving anything, I also feel like now I have to change. I know I'll also do better with support and would like to help others reach their goals too, I'll add you! :)
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes! No more diets or fads! Lets make realistic sustainable changes for our total health & happiness!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    why a new start can be a resolution no matter when its made- good luck
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,477 Member
    Options
    “trapped in my body”. That’s what I said to myself too. Unable to lose without exercise but unable to exercise because of my weight.

And I was going to start a New Years resolution too but was afraid I might not make it to NY. I started Christmas Eve. But that was years ago.

Good news is I lost 100lbs and have kept it off. You’re right. Start now.