Could really use the support...

Options
I am in great need to lose about 75 lbs. Today is day one and I know it's all about baby steps but I could really use the support for all the ups and downs.

I'm a stay at home mom of 4 kids. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 12 years. Over those years I have gained and lost the weight after each pregnancy but since my last miscarriage somewhere after that I just stopped caring. For those that have had success with this app I welcome your advice!!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    I don't even think it's time consuming to log. It takes me about five minutes a day to log food - max. Food logging is the #1 most important thing, IMO - so it's time well spent.

The many hours wasted in the forums? That's a story for another day.

@holt6812 I lost the same amount back in 2007-08. I've kept it off. It's a process. Just start. If you have an "off" day, call yourself a Human and start again the very next meal.

Jump on that body-weight scale at least once a week and enter that weight either here in "check-in" or someplace you'll look at and see your progress.

One day at a time, make better choices.

• rcvillaabrille
    rcvillaabrille Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I believe you can do it. Add me I'll help you by monitoring your progress. :):)
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I have 4 kids as well and about 50-60 more pounds to lose!
  • finallyfitmommel
    finallyfitmommel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Or maybe not? It wont find your page. So either your gone or my internet is funky. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Or maybe not? It wont find your page. So either your gone or my internet is funky. Feel free to add me :smile:

Weird. Maybe she left already. I get the same message. That happens when someone deactivates.