Accountability partner

Options
Ok. I have decided i need someone to help with keeping me accountable and motivated. I’m still not sure which lifestyle change i should make. But something has to give. I’m tired of being tired and not feeling well. I miss the old me. My point is i need someone to commit to motivating me and checking in on me and making me accountable.

Replies

• ceeshell83
    ceeshell83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing.
  • Dawnmarie0709
    Dawnmarie0709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I miss my old self also, so much so, I don't know who I am anymore. Let's start a small group and hold each other accountable with no excuses, tough love approach?
  • rhonda7694
    rhonda7694 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I miss my old self also, so much so, I don't know who I am anymore. Let's start a small group and hold each other accountable with no excuses, tough love approach?
    That’s what i need more than anything. I feel exactly as u do. I need someone to help me find time for my health and me. I’m a mom and a manager, but who am i really?
  • ScottyT67203
    ScottyT67203 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same. I need accountability, not a touchy feely you can do this support buddy. I want someone I can work with who is not afraid to make sure I am working out, checking in on weight loss, what I am eating etc. I lost a partner like that a few years back and have since gained all my weight back plus some extra. If anyone is interested in mutually doing that, let me know!
  • LynnKathleen07
    LynnKathleen07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Feel free to add me. :)