Long shot...Any Gears of War fans?

Options
SarahofTwins
SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
First...Any GOW fans out there?

Second...Can't wait till the GOW 3 comes out in Sept.

Third...Excited to see female characters on there, definitely can show some of these noobs whats up! :laugh:

Okay so I'm a gamer and not many women are, I'd love to make friends with other gamers out there :drinker:

Gears-of-War-3-logo.jpg

Replies

• LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    LOL..yeah I'm super-excited about the new GOW....It'll give me something other to play than Black Ops...I really hoped they stepped up the online multi-player though :)
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    LOL..yeah I'm super-excited about the new GOW....It'll give me something other to play than Black Ops...I really hoped they stepped up the online multi-player though :)

Love it! Xbox? If so we can play sometime, my gamer tag on there is Bakers Chick

I've also been playing Black Ops when I have a chance between my busy days but definitely for Gears :bigsmile:
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love that game. My husband and I have a really hard time finding games that we can play co-op together and GOW is definitely one of the better ones!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Love it! Xbox? If so we can play sometime, my gamer tag on there is Bakers Chick

I've also been playing Black Ops when I have a chance between my busy days but definitely for Gears :bigsmile:

Yeah Xbox...+++Mine broke 2 nights ago, but I'm picking up a new one this weekend...I'll def add you though..
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    I love that game. My husband and I have a really hard time finding games that we can play co-op together and GOW is definitely one of the better ones!

Awesome...add me too :D
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Options
    Just reserved it yesterday
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Just reserved it yesterday

Nice...Ive put a little down so far, gotta pay on it some more. Another month and a half to go...the story is suppose to be pretty long this time. I heard if they sell at least 8 to 10 million copies they are considering making more. If that is the case I hope the quality is also there.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Needed to bump this thread for the release.

This is a must buy for me, I just hope it's not broken like gears 2 was.

My gt is the same on live if anyone wants to send a friend request.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It's so cool to see more girls playing games these days. I can barely get my wife to play Lego Star Wars, she'll happily button mash my face in on any beat'em up while I try hopelessly to do the combos I've spent weeks learning.

I will be getting Gears 3, I've never done multiplayer on the 360 though (except one Duke Nukem Forever match for old times sake). Maybe if there are enough MFPers fragging on Gears I might give it another shot.

My gamertag is my username too.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    gears multi is brutal.................guys on there are unbelievable............its a bloodbath for me most times, but i still dig it
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It's so cool to see more girls playing games these days. I can barely get my wife to play Lego Star Wars, she'll happily button mash my face in on any beat'em up while I try hopelessly to do the combos I've spent weeks learning.

I will be getting Gears 3, I've never done multiplayer on the 360 though (except one Duke Nukem Forever match for old times sake). Maybe if there are enough MFPers fragging on Gears I might give it another shot.

My gamertag is my username too.

its worth giving a shot. You just have to give it sometime and you'll won't be a bullet sponge. The nice thing about gears opposed to MW or Halo is you don't as quick. You have time to react, it's not always who shoots first that wins. I'll send you a friend request, or send me one in case you don't see it(i might forget). My gt is the same as on here.