CeliaGeorge1952 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Username: CeliaGeorge1952
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting Weight: 174.0
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @holly2e @Rosy67 @CeliaGeorge1952. Welcome to the Biggest Loser Challenge!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Just registered!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wow, the challenge board is fast moving.

We are up to 142 competitors for January. Places still open.

Registration ends January 2.

craigo3154 wrote: »
    START THE YEAR WITH CONFIDENCE, WITH A WAY TO KEEP THAT NEW YEARS RESOLUTION ;)

Start the new year with a way to make your resolutions stick. We all know how hard it is to stick with it. One study reports that 78% of new years resolutions fail. ... so, Join with us for our January Challenge and let other help keep your motivation going strong throughout the the month (and beyond).

JANUARY REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
    We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "December: New Member Registration/Starting Weights”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
    ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10624736/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Registration ends this January 2 (Normally it would end on the December 30, but with new year I am extending it a few days).

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

• craigo3154
    Options
    We are up to 147 competitors for January. Places still open. December results already posted.

Registration ends January 2.

Start the new year with a way to make your resolutions stick. We all know how hard it is to stick with it. One study reports that 78% of new years resolutions fail. ... so, Join with us for our January Challenge and let other help keep your motivation going strong throughout the the month (and beyond).

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "December: New Member Registration/Starting Weights”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
    ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10624736/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Registration ends this January 2 (Normally it would end on the December 30, but with new year I am extending it a few days).

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

• craigo3154
    Options
    We are up to 156 competitors for January. Places still open, but not for long.

Today is the last 24 hours of Registrations for January.

I will close registrations at 5:00pm ET January 2.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

• JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Thanks!
  • craigo3154
    Options
    JJKM02 wrote: »
    I would love to join! Thanks!

To register for the TBL challenge, you will need to post a message in the Registration thread:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10624736/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

The message in the registration thread must contain:
    - Username: (Your MFP username)
    - Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    - Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, December 24 - Tue, January 2)

Within 24 hours I will assign you to a team.
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just registered
  • tfs27
    tfs27 Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Tfs27 (Todd)
    Friday
  • tfs27
    tfs27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tfs27 (Todd)
    Friday
  • craigo3154
    Options
    tfs27 wrote: »
    Tfs27 (Todd)
    Friday

@tfs27. I like your enthusiasm, but the details will need to be in the Registration thread (and ideally join the group - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge).

The TBL Registration thread is:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10624736/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

The message in the registration thread must contain:
    - Username: (Your MFP username)
    - Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    - Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, December 24 - Tue, January 2)

Within 24 hours I will assign you to a team. Further instructions will be in that Registration thread assignment post.

When assigned to a team, you will be tagged in the assignment post, so the "bell" icon should take you straight to the message.
  • carolmonson
    carolmonson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have followed the link but may have been to late?
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please.
  • craigo3154
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Registrations for January are now closed. I am now doing final team allocations.

If you want to join, you will need to join next month.

Registrations for February will open Jan 28.