Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited December 2017
    csbnga wrote: »
    Annoy as many people at the gym as possible on January 1st

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good

I wear heels too so I’m wrecking the special gym floor all the while.

Please tell me you'll be eating pizza at planet fitness....while you are on the bench

I seductively lick an ice cream cone while I let it drip down my hands.

I'm flagging my mental images as we speak. Highly innappropriate
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good

Please tell me you'll be eating pizza at planet fitness....while you are on the bench

Oooooooooooh.

I drink wine while doing the splits @ the stretch out area. It attracts a few akward glanses. Especially when I topple over :mrgreen:

Do you get better reactions @ your gym ?

Ive been looking for a new gym
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member

You...youre good

Oooooooooooh.

I drink wine while doing the splits @ the stretch out area. It attracts a few akward glanses. Especially when I topple over :mrgreen:

Do you get better reactions @ your gym ?

You were drinking wine? At the gym...im confused
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Reach my goal weight if not, that's okay, but to at least be near it
  • CalvinatorF
    CalvinatorF Posts: 14 Member
    Hit the gym harder
  • mybfisred
    To finish shameless..starting now
  • mybfisred
    Ssshhh don't interrupt
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    To stop making the same mistakes over and over
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    To finally let go completely.
  • StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    Mine is to get control of my life back.
  • Lil206
    Lil206 Posts: 16 Member
    Reduce alcohol, increase exercise and begin to love me
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Continue to work on my mental health problems which have been out of control for a while now.

Continue to use my creativity as a positive
    outlet.

Quit being a crappy person. Spreading the misery isnt very nice or fun in the end.

Let go of the hope that the people I need and want in my life will ever be there.

Toxic people will no longer exist in my world. They serve to hurt me, which in return I try to hurt them.

Focus more on my eating and fitness. That too has been off track for a while now.

Stop beating myself up over anything/everything.