Back at it Again

Options
I used MyFitnessPal to lose my post baby weight (65lbs). I reached my goal of 185 so I stopped using the app. Well, some how 20 lbs have found their way back. I work out at least 3x a week but my diet is crazy out of whack. This time around I plan on sticking with the app even after I reach my goal.

Who wants to be friends and motivate each other?

Let's do this!

Replies

• bcochr11
    bcochr11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bcochr11 wrote: »
    I used MyFitnessPal to lose my post baby weight (65lbs). I reached my goal of 185 so I stopped using the app. Well, some how 20 lbs have found their way back. I work out at least 3x a week but my diet is crazy out of whack. This time around I plan on sticking with the app even after I reach my goal.

Who wants to be friends and motivate each other?

Let's do this!

• luce5738
    luce5738 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m starting again too! Yes let’s do this!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Starting again myself. Cheers to an awesome 2018!
  • Lil206
    Lil206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    And me I need to start afresh and stick to it!
  • pammeyj20
    pammeyj20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m using the app for the first time and have been logging everything for the last two weeks.. OMG.. no wonder I put on weight.. good luck with the journey.
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do this. Feel free to add me. Happy to encourage you along the way.
  • NatalyaSongBrd
    NatalyaSongBrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I too am on the journey to regain my life. I'm in!
  • tomjennings2716
    tomjennings2716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    New year, new you. Good luck on your journey
  • rcvillaabrille
    rcvillaabrille Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started again 4 days ago. I believe we can do this. Think positive, feel positive and look positive. :)
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    16 pounds from goal, 124 pounds down. Add me if you like sarcasm and corn dogs.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm also coming back to using the mfp app. I have also gained some weight back ☹️ but hopefully I can get back to where I was and maybe even better.
  • Anja0495
    Anja0495 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Diet number 5,369 and counting. Definitely could use support, sounding boards and cheer leaders!