Looking for accountability buddy, I want to lose 25 pounds (12kg)

Options
I'm looking for an accountability buddy.

I want to lose 25 pounds and am using mixture of calorie counting, increasing protein intake and Intermittent fasting to do this.

Feel free to add me on MFP

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have 35 lbs to lose via calorie counting, running, and working an active job (daycare teacher for an infant and early toddler room).
  • eve2262
    eve2262 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sure I would love to!
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Imattertome
    Imattertome Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All in! Add me to your list. I'm in Minnesota, where is everyone located? Loiking for worjout buddies toi
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me. Trying to lose 20 pounds by this summer.
  • lisadicarlolee
    lisadicarlolee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in too. 15 lbs would be great.
  • kdubsc
    kdubsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need to lose 20 by summer!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivational friends, i've logged in for almost 1300 days, i lost 90 pounds regained 25 so i'm back at it. Looking for people who are seriously about their journey and who actually interact and not just like posts. Support is the key. 36 from the buckeye state. Feel free to add...
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Add me - I have lost 20 lbs slowly and my target is another 20 lbs and I need to do this by summer.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Need all the help I can get. Together we can do this
  • katucson
    katucson Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I am in too! I need to lose 27 pounds.
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Request send :) My goal is also around 25 lbs, I have lost around 50 lbs about three years ago, but gained some back this year. I plan to work on my macros and start counting calories again.
  • mkdm291
    mkdm291 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    25 pound weight loss goal here! Add me! Starting fresh and ready to roll!
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Looking for friends in MN for support, working out and challenges would like to lose 44 pounds
  • Klmchichi
    Klmchichi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d really like to support you all, as well. And I need support myself. I have begun a “Fit4Forty” plan. I’d like to regain my strength, fitness, and create a new leaner physique as I approach my 40th birthday (June 2019). I have trips scheduled from now until the end of next summer to look forward to as motivators. The end goal is to reshape my body to downsize 2 sizes, about 25-30 lbs (ranges tend to be better for goal-setting, rather than a fixed number