Replies

• hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose too
  • sarahm6381
    sarahm6381 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! HW:280 CW:198 GW:150 I've lost over a 100lbs once before...I know I can do it again... Feel free to add me!
  • Xelbabe
    Xelbabe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, add me, add me!
  • Honey_Pumpkin39
    Honey_Pumpkin39 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am aiming to lose just over 100lbs this year to get down to 185lbs. Did it before, I can do this.
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me to
  • disney_addict_1028
    Options
    my goal was 90 is that okay? I'm down 60
  • disney_addict_1028
    Options
    Me too, I am aiming to lose just over 100lbs this year to get down to 185lbs. Did it before, I can do this.

Same im tryin to be 180!!
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 and I've lost 78lbs so far. I'm 5'3" starting weight 230lbs current weight 152lbs. Feel free to add me anyone!

Good for you! That's fantastic!!
  • ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Howdy from north central Texas! Have lost 46 since August on keto diet and got 120 to go.
  • teagrobert320
    teagrobert320 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I dont have a certain goal lol id like to get to abt 230 tho but im a giant and people always ask me if i play ball in public lol
  • colleen_mairead_xo
    Options
    Me too!! ☺️
  • ConnieJoli
    ConnieJoli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I have lost 106 pounds but I have 30-ish to go. My Home weight chart is only saying I lost t pounds today though! LOL Fitness pall must be having troubles.
  • intrepidDAC
    intrepidDAC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On the journey of shedding pounds and becoming more alive along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to be a part of this!
  • LadySlimMcFancyPants
    LadySlimMcFancyPants Posts: 14 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    My (F/30/5'9.75) goal is to lose 125lbs (from 290 to 165.) I'm already down 55 and have 70 more to go. Feel free to add me! Need all the support I can get!
  • lisah5746
    lisah5746 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me also. Have put on weight since 2013 and my motto to start the new year is I will NOT LET my weight or eating habits overcome me. Need the motivation to kick me back in gear
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose! I have just started and am down 3.1lbs.... it feels good but so small compared to what I actually need to lose. I'm looking for positive support and motivation and to give the same. I need MFP friends on this journey!
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    There is a group page that is for people trying to lose 100+ lbs without surgery if any of you would like to join it.

What is this group page? I would not like to consider surgery.... I need to do it on my own!
  • dsmeeton11
    dsmeeton11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Please add me to this group. I would like to lose this weight once and for all. I would look forward to the support of others in the same shoes.
    Happy New Year!
  • laura100309
    laura100309 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I, also am in this category! Please, add me, too. I am quite impressed with MyFitnessPal Premium, so far! Ready, to be successful!!!
    Okay, Team... let's go!!!♥️