100 pounders

Replies

• hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    I have 100 to lose too
  • sarahm6381
    sarahm6381 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! HW:280 CW:198 GW:150 I've lost over a 100lbs once before...I know I can do it again... Feel free to add me!
  • Xelbabe
    Xelbabe Posts: 10 Member
    Add me, add me, add me!
  • Honey_Pumpkin39
    Honey_Pumpkin39 Posts: 213 Member
    Me too, I am aiming to lose just over 100lbs this year to get down to 185lbs. Did it before, I can do this.
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Add me to
  • my goal was 90 is that okay? I'm down 60
  • Me too, I am aiming to lose just over 100lbs this year to get down to 185lbs. Did it before, I can do this.

Same im tryin to be 180!!
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    My goal is 100 and I've lost 78lbs so far. I'm 5'3" starting weight 230lbs current weight 152lbs. Feel free to add me anyone!

Good for you! That's fantastic!!
  • ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Howdy from north central Texas! Have lost 46 since August on keto diet and got 120 to go.
  • teagrobert320
    teagrobert320 Posts: 11 Member
    I dont have a certain goal lol id like to get to abt 230 tho but im a giant and people always ask me if i play ball in public lol
  • Me too!! ☺️
  • ConnieJoli
    ConnieJoli Posts: 9 Member
    Can I join? I have lost 106 pounds but I have 30-ish to go. My Home weight chart is only saying I lost t pounds today though! LOL Fitness pall must be having troubles.
  • intrepidDAC
    intrepidDAC Posts: 6 Member
    On the journey of shedding pounds and becoming more alive along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    I'd also like to be a part of this!
  • LadySlimMcFancyPants
    LadySlimMcFancyPants Posts: 14 Member
    edited December 2017
    My (F/30/5'9.75) goal is to lose 125lbs (from 290 to 165.) I'm already down 55 and have 70 more to go. Feel free to add me! Need all the support I can get!
  • lisah5746
    lisah5746 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me also. Have put on weight since 2013 and my motto to start the new year is I will NOT LET my weight or eating habits overcome me. Need the motivation to kick me back in gear
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    Add me!
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose! I have just started and am down 3.1lbs.... it feels good but so small compared to what I actually need to lose. I'm looking for positive support and motivation and to give the same. I need MFP friends on this journey!
  • TeachPegg
    TeachPegg Posts: 20 Member
    rvaugh07 wrote: »
    There is a group page that is for people trying to lose 100+ lbs without surgery if any of you would like to join it.

What is this group page? I would not like to consider surgery.... I need to do it on my own!
  • dsmeeton11
    dsmeeton11 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone
    Please add me to this group. I would like to lose this weight once and for all. I would look forward to the support of others in the same shoes.
    Happy New Year!
  • laura100309
    laura100309 Posts: 3 Member
    I, also am in this category! Please, add me, too. I am quite impressed with MyFitnessPal Premium, so far! Ready, to be successful!!!
    Okay, Team... let's go!!!♥️