Liquid Day..................................................

Options
Good morning youall:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: . I had what I think was a brainwave :noway: :bigsmile: :heart:?
I thought in order to clean out my system (bowels:blushing: ) etc I would have a liquid day. this does not mean alcohol:wink::laugh:

Now before you all bombard me :noway: ,please let me explain. I will use all of my daily calories but just in homemade smoothies,soups, fruit juice and steamed liquised vegetables, (owww that sounds awful maybe just steamed veg), no bread,meat etc.

I would like some input into the pro's:bigsmile: and con's:angry: of this form of cleansing?
Has anyone done this before and if so how did you get all of your protein for the day,perhaps alfalfa?,real chicken soup,chicken removed?????.
Any input will be greatly appreciated :heart: :smooched: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .

Replies

• Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Good morning youall:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: . I had what I think was a brainwave :noway: :bigsmile: :heart:?
    I thought in order to clean out my system (bowels:blushing: ) etc I would have a liquid day. this does not mean alcohol:wink::laugh:

Now before you all bombard me :noway: ,please let me explain. I will use all of my daily calories but just in homemade smoothies,soups, fruit juice and steamed liquised vegetables, (owww that sounds awful maybe just steamed veg), no bread,meat etc.

I would like some input into the pro's:bigsmile: and con's:angry: of this form of cleansing?
    Has anyone done this before and if so how did you get all of your protein for the day,perhaps alfalfa?,real chicken soup,chicken removed?????.
    Any input will be greatly appreciated :heart: :smooched: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
    Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy :smooched: .
  • RittyLeigh
    Options
    Hi There Lizjkp,

These are a very good idea and can be done for a few weeks if your determinded.
    They are difficult to keep at, due to this making you feel lathargic at first, may possibly give you head aches, and coud constipate you at first.. However if you only plan to do this for a day, you should by pass the bad things, except hunger of course and shold bewalking with a enourmous spring in your step the follwing morning.

Good Luck and let me know how it goes.

:drinker:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    I can't give you advice on the pros and cons but please let me know how you get on. I might give it a go tomorrow. I've been feeling really bloated for the last week or more and need to shake things up!
  • Natalievh
    Options
    no expert!!! at this but have tried it. it works well and works fast. but is extremly hard to keep up with. we have something at church when we go on a Daniel fast- its where you only allowed freshly squeezed or 100% juices, water, herbal tea and soup. but like i said nothing else other than that.... you can have either fruit / veggie smoothies. no dairy!! and no bread. we do this for 21 days and man oh man do you loose weight. Liquid diets work but coming back to normal after a few weeks take it easy and dnt rush back into heavy meals.... and yes your body will go into some " state of shock" headaches, constipation, dizziness those are all part of detoxing. but consult your doctor i have no degree for professional advice. :drinker: :drinker: so drink up keep us posted. i should actually do it myself again.
  • Natalievh
    Options
    oh yeah no alcohol:devil: behave and no smoking either