I'm starting a free weight loss accountability group in the New Year to keep me accountable!

Options
2»

Replies

• hannamarie0098
    hannamarie0098 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I’m keen for this. I’m 28 years old and 5 foot 4-ish. I lost a significant amount of weight using weight watchers but the last few months I’ve gained a lot back. I think the main thing I miss about ww is the accountability and support from group meetings. I currently weigh around 80kg and would like to weight approx 65-70kg. I am a bridesmaid in October so that is my main target but I’m also having surgery at some point next year so the more I can get off before that the better.
  • TravelBear87
    TravelBear87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great, I have sent you an invite also. :smile:
  • PNWBethany
    PNWBethany Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this if you still have room. I'm 32 years old, 5'4", about 160lbs. I want to lose 25lbs, but much more than the weight loss, I want to take care of myself consistently (drinking enough water, eating more plants, and exercising more often). I used to exercise and eat healthfully. I've run a couple marathons and several half marathons, but in the last 5 years I've turned to food as a coping mechanism for stress and, boy, has that not worked out well! I had a baby 5 months ago so an online group where I can check-in daily or weekly would be great.
  • inked1013
    inked1013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • saptap
    saptap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Looking forward to losing some weight in the new year.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Could you please add me. Thanks.
  • ChibiTrine
    ChibiTrine Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am 32, and have about 30-ish punds to lose.
  • karinidowu
    karinidowu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the group. Definitely could use some accountability and encouragement.
  • Val_84
    Val_84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I’m also interested if you are still taking new people.
  • juliamansfield3
    juliamansfield3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join the group too please. I’m 36, 5’3” and need to lose 30lb.