Hi! Join me on our journey to a better us!!!!

Options
Good morning guys! I had to delete my account due to some weird issues with MFP not syncing any of my info. When I did that I lost all of the wonderful friends I've made on this journey. This is day 54 for me and I've lost 13 pounds already! I am looking to loose a total of 100 pounds so I am looking for friends to join me. Let's motivate each other and get fit together!

Replies

• byrneatglenayr
    byrneatglenayr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done on ur loss, this time last year I decided needed to get fit lose weight, I lost a stone in 4 months, then got disheartened and turned to chocolate again that's my downfall.
    Started gym two days ago, joined here today so newbie here looking for inspiration and help with motivation. It's fab keeping track of what I'm eating I've logged everything scary how many biscuits I eat a day lol. So I'm now in the right frame of mind and,looking forward to this journey. I have atleast 50lbs to lose.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had to delete. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • laura100309
    laura100309 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! BooHoo, on loosing all your "initial" friends! I would love to join in. Please, add me!♥️
  • swingert3480
    swingert3480 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help you on your journey. Please feel free to add me. I am new to myfitnesspal and looking to lose a 100 lbs. Due to foot injury, I am slowly getting back to exercise and activities I enjoy.